Question about winny.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about winny.......

I am going to start dieting for my first competition next week when I get back from a little vacation. My situation is this.....I have never used gear before but I consider myself to be well educated on the subject. However, my show is going to be a natural show so I can't use any "Barry Bonds Supplements"...lol. After my show, my girlfriend and I are leaving for Cabo San Lucas on January 12. My company is sending me there and I want to make all those guys I work with look like crap and make their wives want me. Anyone have any suggestions on what I could do between Dec 5th and January 12th? ( 5 week cycle) Thanks in advance.......

RIPPER

4 weeks of slin, or 5 weeks of prop -winny, or just diet and do cardio and get ripped up.

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
      4 weeks of slin, or 5 weeks of prop -winny, or just diet and do cardio and get ripped up.
      come on pudge, the guy has never juiced before and you reccomend slin? no way. prop, winny, and diet will do just fine.

Comment

Re: Question about winny.......

Originally posted by RIPPER
        I am going to start dieting for my first competition next week when I get back from a little vacation. My situation is this.....I have never used gear before but I consider myself to be well educated on the subject. However, my show is going to be a natural show so I can't use any "Barry Bonds Supplements"...lol. After my show, my girlfriend and I are leaving for Cabo San Lucas on January 12. My company is sending me there and I want to make all those guys I work with look like crap and make their wives want me. Anyone have any suggestions on what I could do between Dec 5th and January 12th? ( 5 week cycle) Thanks in advance.......

RIPPER
        if it is a natural show, go in natural.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          come on pudge, the guy has never juiced before and you reccomend slin? no way. prop, winny, and diet will do just fine.
          he said he was an expert ;)

Comment

Re: Re: Question about winny.......

Originally posted by goliath
            if it is a natural show, go in natural.
            Bingo

Get some Endotest, something like V12 or Vendetta, and if you must maybe some PHs. But like Goliath said, its a natural show.

Comment

Ummm... Yeah cause everyone in a natural show is actually natural............:rolleyes:

Comment

Prop & Winny will have your bosses wife on your tizzil.

Comment

Ok looks like I will be using Prop ad Winny. My question is , what are the dosages? Also, I will be on post cycle when we are going to Cabo....how could I sneak some clomid and nolvadex past customs?

RIPPER

Comment

I'd switch the Winny for some Masteron...

Comment

Working...
                    X