No announcement yet.

Testosterone Undecanoate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep the attitude bud and you won't be here long.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
      keep the attitude bud and you won't be here long.
      yeah prolangtum watch that attitude or you are outa here...:rofl:

OH wait were you talking to present-banana-scarfer. Oh I see now.
      :D

Comment

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
        You are wrong, its half life is 16.5 days. I came here to get real advice.
        WOW, first impressions are everything. Were does a banana eater hail from? Frisco maybe!!! LOL, bro not the way to win friends.....:rofl:

Comment

wether your right or wrong doesn't mean you have to treat good bro's with disrespect...........

Comment

Undecanoate esters (11 carbons) do have a 16.5 day half life. Most people shoot about 1/3 of the halflife to obtain the most stable blood levels. Example, test enanthate (12 day half life) is generally shot every 3 to 4 days. I have seen people go as long as a week between shots but most people I have seen who have been doing this a while tend to go with the shot every 4 days. I shoot my cyp (same half life as enan) on Monday's and Fridays.

Using the "1/3 of the half life" as a general rule of thumb, I would go with shots every 6 to 7 days to get the most stable blood levels.

Comment

spidey that was inspirational! especially in the face of such attitude!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 6p6
                wether your right or wrong doesn't mean you have to treat good bro's with disrespect...........
                Disrespect? What I find utterly rediculous is some "good bro" writing incorrect information on steroids that people will most likely use. I assume he had no idea at all what undecanoate was by his answer, therefore he shouldn't have been giving advice.

Thanks to all others who were busy helping with correct information, unfortunately though, I leave here knowing just as much when I came.

Comment

I dont usually memeorize the half lives of esters, and when I went to look, I copied the wrong thing, I should have caught my error knowing that a deconate ester is in the two week time frame, but hey we all aint perfect...and the incorrect information was a timeline difference of activity in the system, nothing harmful, so again, being arrogant is pointless...if youd like to test my knowledge on other matters im all ears...but if you choose to post ur dissapproval of the board, feel free to leave, and dont bother returning

Comment

we still LUV YA Doom!!! don't let the mean banana man get you down (I know it didn't)!!!

Comment

Doom we still love ya. Your advice is usually spot on. We all make mistakes from time to time. Gotta say though the attitude from some other members, No names (banna eater), is kinda pathetic. Bro, it's a thread to share and exchange ideas. Getting input from multiple members will lead you to the answer to your questions. You could ask 50 different bbuilders a gear question and you could get 50 responses. If you had asked some of the older guys around my gym the best dbol cycle, 20 years ago they problably would have told you 60-70mg ed for 10 weeks. And they had never even heard of PCT. AAS is an ever evolving science. Use the knowledge/ experience of others to come to your own conclusions. Knowledge is power my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
                        Disrespect? What I find utterly rediculous is some "good bro" writing incorrect information on steroids that people will most likely use. I assume he had no idea at all what undecanoate was by his answer, therefore he shouldn't have been giving advice.

Thanks to all others who were busy helping with correct information, unfortunately though, I leave here knowing just as much when I came.
                        Everyone makes a mistake at times and I am sure that Doom knows a whole lot more than most guys you are ever going to converse with on the net. . .with replies like "You are wrong, its half life is 16.5 days. I came here to get real advice."
                        I am surprised that you got any civil answers at all, and it really shows the class of the people on the board. We want everyone to come here and get great info but you will not get good replies to future questions if people think you are going to jump on them and throw stuff back in their faces.
                        Regarding your question I don't believe you will get much results shooting every 2 weeks as there will not be sufficient buildup. What is the reason you want to stretch it out like that; are you bridging or just trying to maintain? We are here to help bro. .you sound like you know your stuff as well so stick around and you I am sure you will be glad you did.
                        keep safe
                        CG

Comment

Working...
                        X