Cycle Advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Advice...

Turns out my doc denied me for HRT, which is of no surprise to most of you. They act like you have to be essentially producing no test in order to even be considered a candidate. Without a doubt my levels are low to be 27, I posted the numbers in an earlier post. Thus, I have decided to take matters into my own hands. I am not looking to be a bodybuidling pro or that blob that everyone knows is pumping himself full of juice. I am simply wanting to increase my vitality and add around 10-12lbs of solid lean mass which will put me at 200lbs. This will be my 2nd cycle. My first occured when I was 21 yrs old. I used test E and ran it for 10 wks at 300mg. Looking back on it, I could have got by with far less than 300mg/w. I did gain around 15lbs but I developed some anxiety issues around week 5 which hurt my gains. I read the article advocating low dose cycles. The article even suggested injecting a long acting ester bi-weekly instead of weekly. My plan was too inject 200mg Test E every 10 days for around 12-15 weeks. I know this would not be a popular cycle with alot of people in here but keeping my goals in my mind I would like some feedback from some of you more knowledgable members. Thanks guys

I think the cycle is fine. Either 125mg test/week or 250mg/10-14 days is still nearly double what a healthy male would produce.

Comment

And I would stretch it longer than 12 weeks especially at those dosages.

Comment

Good points GM...So in order to keep tests levels more constant, do you think I go weekly to avoid the ups and downs of a 10 day injection. I want to also be careful to avoid the eventual buildup of test that occurs with the weekly shots, this is why I though 10 days would be perfect.

Comment

250mgs every 7-10 days would be perfect IMO

Comment

I'm not sure what the eventual buildup of test is?

I do know that the more frequent you inject, the more stable the test is in the blood. However to inject 1/2ml seems like a pain to me.

I'd do like you said; 200mg every 10th day. Your anxiety will decrease and confidence will increase pyschologically. Physiologically you will gain muscle/strength and lose bf.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              250mgs every 7-10 days would be perfect IMO
              Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
              I'm not sure what the eventual buildup of test is?

I do know that the more frequent you inject, the more stable the test is in the blood. However to inject 1/2ml seems like a pain to me.

I'd do like you said; 200mg every 10th day. Your anxiety will decrease and confidence will increase pyschologically. Physiologically you will gain muscle/strength and lose bf.
              Thanks fellas. Knowing I will eventually settle right back into the rut I am in now with decreased test levels what are your opinions on cycle length?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                Turns out my doc denied me for HRT, which is of no surprise to most of you. They act like you have to be essentially producing no test in order to even be considered a candidate. Without a doubt my levels are low to be 27, I posted the numbers in an earlier post. Thus, I have decided to take matters into my own hands. I am not looking to be a bodybuidling pro or that blob that everyone knows is pumping himself full of juice. I am simply wanting to increase my vitality and add around 10-12lbs of solid lean mass which will put me at 200lbs. This will be my 2nd cycle. My first occured when I was 21 yrs old. I used test E and ran it for 10 wks at 300mg. Looking back on it, I could have got by with far less than 300mg/w. I did gain around 15lbs but I developed some anxiety issues around week 5 which hurt my gains. I read the article advocating low dose cycles. The article even suggested injecting a long acting ester bi-weekly instead of weekly. My plan was too inject 200mg Test E every 10 days for around 12-15 weeks. I know this would not be a popular cycle with alot of people in here but keeping my goals in my mind I would like some feedback from some of you more knowledgable members. Thanks guys
                did you see my HRT post?
                injecting 150 Mgs per week my levels came out at 840ish cant remember exact. that puts me in the range of upper middle on the test rang scale. I doubt I would build any musle on that dose but I have and always run 250mgs per week and love it. keeps me full and strength up nothing crazy but good enough and best of all I feel like a million bucks at that dose.
                I would not run test E 10 days your levels will drop alot in 10 days you might not feel it but I dont like the idea of it.

I got some new test at 300mgs I probably will just run it at 300 just cuz its easy that way but if you have 250 you will be happy

as said by groth run that shit alot longer than 12 weeks I would go forever if you levels are that low. just drop down to 150 mgs here and there to keep body in check

thing to watch
                High BP
                cholesterol
                belive it or not liver
                and blood platlet count. Give blood every 6 months or so and you will probably be fine there
                most dont know or care about that but serious shit can come up with blood clotting ect. be safe give blood

Comment

Good info rocket and I agree I wouldn't do 10 days either.

I think 250mgs every 7 days is perfect balance between health and yet getting a bit of a kick.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    did you see my HRT post?
                    injecting 150 Mgs per week my levels came out at 840ish cant remember exact. that puts me in the range of upper middle on the test rang scale. I doubt I would build any musle on that dose but I have and always run 250mgs per week and love it. keeps me full and strength up nothing crazy but good enough and best of all I feel like a million bucks at that dose.
                    I would not run test E 10 days your levels will drop alot in 10 days you might not feel it but I dont like the idea of it.

I got some new test at 300mgs I probably will just run it at 300 just cuz its easy that way but if you have 250 you will be happy

as said by groth run that shit alot longer than 12 weeks I would go forever if you levels are that low. just drop down to 150 mgs here and there to keep body in check

thing to watch
                    High BP
                    cholesterol
                    belive it or not liver
                    and blood platlet count. Give blood every 6 months or so and you will probably be fine there
                    most dont know or care about that but serious shit can come up with blood clotting ect. be safe give blood
                    Wow, good shit Rocket. I did not read your HRT post but I def plan on it. The test I have is 300mgs as well. Thanks for the tips as I was not aware of the anti clotting benefits of giving blood. I do not know if I feel comfortable with never coming off at 27 man, scary thought really bro

Comment

How long have you been on Rocket?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                        Wow, good shit Rocket. I did not read your HRT post but I def plan on it. The test I have is 300mgs as well. Thanks for the tips as I was not aware of the anti clotting benefits of giving blood. I do not know if I feel comfortable with never coming off at 27 man, scary thought really bro
                        well think about it if you never come off what are you gonna mess up? once you stop you will feel the exact same as you do now, maybe worse with time.

ive been on only a few months dont even know exact time but I have done 6 month cycles before. I plan on never coming off again. I will run 400mgs test alot cruiz at 250 and if I feel the need i will go to 150 like the doc scripts me for.
                        but never again will I go that low my head didnt feel right last time I came off I mean really fucked up. If you feel like I did now you will be happy as shit once you start

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          well think about it if you never come off what are you gonna mess up? once you stop you will feel the exact same as you do now, maybe worse with time.

ive been on only a few months dont even know exact time but I have done 6 month cycles before. I plan on never coming off again. I will run 400mgs test alot cruiz at 250 and if I feel the need i will go to 150 like the doc scripts me for.
                          but never again will I go that low my head didnt feel right last time I came off I mean really fucked up. If you feel like I did now you will be happy as shit once you start
                          I can relate man, I havent felt like myself for the last 6 months and the low test results on my blood work just pinpointed the problem. My biggest concern with never coming off is the long term health effects, some of which you mentioned.

Comment

There are health concerns with being low also bro

Comment

Working...
                            X