ordering through the mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordering through the mail

I'm wondering if anyone ordered via mail some gear? And if so how can u tell if they are legit or not? they have some great prices and wondering if someone can help me out?:D

check scammer lists or pm someone you respect and think might know of your source and ask for help. i never ordered steroids cause they are bad for you.

Comment

Steroids are illegal.

Comment

Re: ordering through the mail

Originally posted by adriano420
        I'm wondering if anyone ordered via mail some gear? And if so how can u tell if they are legit or not? they have some great prices and wondering if someone can help me out?:D
        this is something you going to have to find out on your own. dont trust ANY websites that sell gear. i hope your not asking for a source either.

Comment

yes - tread lightly here my friend...

Comment

thank you and no i'm not asking for a source

Comment

Originally posted by adriano420
              thank you and no i'm not asking for a source
              There are a few guys that have been around for years, but most of them seem to come and go quickly. Most of us who have been around the boards for years have been scammed several times before finding a good one.

p.s. Stay away from websites! Remember...........if you can access easily, so can the cops.

Comment

I do not agree that most have been scammed , there are way too many ways to check a source , I would say if you have been scammed it is more than half your own fault , sources have ref's if they do not list them than ask for them , when you get the refs check them out , ask as many people as you can what is up with the source you are considering , Scammers suck ! Period! but , if you do not use all the tools available to check them out , then who's fault is it really that they are out there!

Comment

it does come with references and their emails

Comment

thats why i never order:( i dont trust web sites

Comment

best thing to do bro,. is ask any Mod you can . on as many boards as your a member of . if the guy you have is legit . the mods will back him. This thread is borderline for being in an open forum , it is making me a little nervous ..if anyone pm's you regarding this post saying that they can help . do not trust them , save the PM and forward it to a Mod right away. NO GOOD SOURCE IS LOOKING FOR YOU IT IS ALWAYS THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                        NO GOOD SOURCE IS LOOKING FOR YOU IT IS ALWAYS THE OTHER WAY AROUND

I absolutely agree!! Stay safe bro!

Comment

no I like the Red Sox, thanks guys for all your help

Comment

Buddy i have ordered through the mail alot of times and not once been scammed. An this is from many different sources. There are alot of legit guys out there just make sure to check up on them.

Comment

do not send more money than you can afford to lose , if you do your source checks , check refs , and do your research , the odds are in your favor . i have seen a few of the old and golden sources go down to so there are no guarantees . remember this isnt motrin your ordering and your not getting it from walmart , good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X