Literally crippled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Literally crippled

Man I took a shot of test the other day same as usual not a different vial or anything. My ass hurts so fucking bad 2 people at work yesterday asked me why I was limping. I had to use the handicap stall to sit on the toilet so I could have something to hold on to :rofl: Idk wtf I did any different but for the love of God after 4 days its finally starting to go away. What size needles you guys use? I used 25' 1 inch forever then started using 22' 1 inch which is big I know but they never hurt like this..

I find its mostly about massaging the area after you jab, do this and its never anywhere near as bad, if you jab and leave it, you get problems

Comment

Yea its odd. I will take a shot using same technique same vial same everything, it can be completely painless, no lump etc.. yet very next week different injection and it hurts like a fucken bitch, red lump etc..

i dont really understand it.

Comment

lol very common sometimes we just hit the wrong spot.
        but could be many other things also
        didnt clean area of injection, vial top was dirt or touched it can cause lil to major infections
        you might have been tence you could or pushed in liquid to fast that will cause minor discomfort

but most of the time we just hit a bad spot

Comment

I just know I have never been THAT sore from I.M. injections ever. I did inject too fast for sure and think that played major part in it. I always massage Mr.I

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
            I always massage Mr.I
            :hibb::whistle

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
              Man I took a shot of test the other day same as usual not a different vial or anything. My ass hurts so fucking bad 2 people at work yesterday asked me why I was limping. I had to use the handicap stall to sit on the toilet so I could have something to hold on to :rofl: Idk wtf I did any different but for the love of God after 4 days its finally starting to go away. What size needles you guys use? I used 25' 1 inch forever then started using 22' 1 inch which is big I know but they never hurt like this..
              in the ass no shorter than 1.5"

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                in the ass no shorter than 1.5"
                I agree with this even though I use 1" most the time.

most dont use 1.5 cuz they think it hurts or something. It is same 1 or 1.5 same feeling with deeper injection less chance for some bs to happen

Comment

i always use 1 inch in ass but i dont inject myself because i know i would fuck it up. i dont know how you peeps twist around enough to be able to do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    i always use 1 inch in ass but i dont inject myself because i know i would fuck it up. i dont know how you peeps twist around enough to be able to do it yourself.
                    it is crazy specially if going 3 ccs. I def move the thing around but I am tuff,lol
                    I have bent the pin almost completley sideways,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

it is crazy specially if going 3 ccs. I def move the thing around but I am tuff,lol
                      I have bent the pin almost completley sideways,lol
                      You hardened old crusty fella. I to fragile for that.

Comment

lol why I gotta be crusty

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          lol why I gotta be crusty
                          all that scar tissue from jabbing bent needles, you most be walking scar. lol

dago, getting better bro?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            all that scar tissue from jabbing bent needles, you most be walking scar. lol

dago, getting better bro?
                            yes I am walking scar you know muscle is scar tissue. I am walking muscle. wow thanks bro first time you ever said something nice to me thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              muscle is scar tissue.
                              false, muscle is muscle tissue. :retard:

Comment

Working...
                              X