CLEN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLEN??

I'm thinking of using clen in my off cycle and was just wondering how effective it was at burning fat?
    Also, which is better pills or (vet.) liquid pump?

it raises your metabolism a little so that helps with the fat burning, along with it's anti-catabolic properties. But clen can make you hungry so you have to watch your diet when taking it. really depends on the person, some love it, some hate it. since you're in Canada, just get the pump.

Comment

i think it's overrated.

Comment

Clen can be very effective!

If used properly clen can be very effective,Start slow at 1 tab aday
        and take your temp. 15 minutes after you take ur dose.

The next day increase the dose by one tab same as day one,take ur temp.
        continue doin' this till ur body temp. no longer increases u are at ur best dose,No waste.

Comment

when using it after cycle wait until your pct is finished due to high insulin levels from keeping your calories high. You need lower insulin levels for clen to work the best if I'm not mistaken...

Comment

I used the liquid pump stuff a few times, got all the sides but no fat loss. For my contest this year, I tried the PT caps, holy shit what a difference. I was averaging a full 1% drop in bodyfat every two weeks that I ran it. The sides like shaky hands were nuts, but I lost more bf on that than anything else while getting ready for the show

Comment

Very good when using between cycles. Help keeps muscle on and fat from forming. Caps or liquid is good. But make sure you use Ketofin with it so you don't have to cycle off and Ketofin will increase your hunger. Also take 3-5 grams of Taurine when using Clen.

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                I used the liquid pump stuff a few times, got all the sides but no fat loss. For my contest this year, I tried the PT caps, holy shit what a difference. I was averaging a full 1% drop in bodyfat every two weeks that I ran it. The sides like shaky hands were nuts, but I lost more bf on that than anything else while getting ready for the show
                Sorry for my ignorance but PT caps?

Comment

anyone tried buyb12's clen?

Comment

pt = peru tech, big underground lab up here in the great white north

Comment

it's from peru?

Comment

no, canada, thats just the name of the lab

Comment

Originally posted by SMACKAVELI
                          Very good when using between cycles. Help keeps muscle on and fat from forming. Caps or liquid is good. But make sure you use Ketofin with it so you don't have to cycle off and Ketofin will increase your hunger. Also take 3-5 grams of Taurine when using Clen.
                          Why Taurine? For boosting hydration amd for helping muscle fullness. Just wondering if Clen breaks down skeletal muscle or Taurine specifically?

BK

Comment

Originally posted by bluedevil
                            i think it's overrated.
                            highly.

Comment

Originally posted by Power Nutrition
                              Why Taurine? For boosting hydration amd for helping muscle fullness. Just wondering if Clen breaks down skeletal muscle or Taurine specifically?

BK
                              bump for this question...

Comment

Working...
                              X