• Show
Clear All

• aretest or QV enanthate???

i have only used aretest 250mg and t-400 "ooch"

i can get QV enanthate a little cheaper

but which test would this board use??

aretest 50mg prop, 200mg enanthate

QV enanthate 250mg

The ara is good stuff at least from my experience. I liked the Enanthate as well. That really is a tough choice IMO. I would probably go with the Ara and see how it works for you, maybe that bit of Prop will help out. 2 shots 2xweek = 100mg prop and 400mg of Enathate. But the Prop is fast acting, more so than the Enathate.

Try it out if you haven't done it in the past...never hurts anything to find out what works for you.

DOA

Comment

Are you going to stack with anything or run a Test only cycle? My preference on the Enan would be the 250 only because you are getting more ester, less oil per injection. Every little bits helps when it comes to extra oil and acne. Depending on your goals Prop is always an excellent choice if you dont mind injecting eod.

Comment

i was planning to take EQ and d-bol with the test.

never tred QV en,

Comment

right now .... go with the ara-test

Comment

use the aratest...very good product, QV enth feels like you shot t400..hurts like a bitch, way too much BA in it.
            Last edited by cowboy198; 11-13-03, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Yesterday (Wednesday) I took my last shot which was deca and QV enantate. I woke up this morning feeling really bad and I really believe it's the QV product. Definately use the aretest. This whole cycle for me has been nothing but sickness. Great gains but not worth feeling ill.

Comment

Test, D-bol, and EQ!!!!!!!! You should like that one!

Comment

I agree with teek, as of this moment I would use aratest.

Comment

Are yall posting these comments in terms of pain only, or quality too?

I'm in my 3rd shot of QV enan and EQ. Almost no pain at all and zero sickness symptoms. As far as pain, I'm mixing the 2 together for each shot (I hear the EQ eases the enan pain?).

Comment

Originally posted by blkturbo!
                      Are yall posting these comments in terms of pain only, or quality too?

I'm in my 3rd shot of QV enan and EQ. Almost no pain at all and zero sickness symptoms. As far as pain, I'm mixing the 2 together for each shot (I hear the EQ eases the enan pain?).
                      I guess what im saying is that I have used the QV cyp for a few years now switching back and forth and have never had any pain. Now all of the sudden these last 2 batches have me in pain. Leg is swollen and red, cant bend it much. Just dosent feel like the same product at all.

Comment

Aratest, I would say QV cyp, but B has me a bit leary about it now

Comment

i have been hearing that the QV en will give a headeach but last year will on aretest i had a headthrob but the first 3 cycles of aretest was fine,
                          so are we saying it depend on the batch and as of lately the QV has been not up to par

but never got to sore on the injections itself " aretest" well not to sore not like t-4oo oooooch

what about dunkell cyp?

Comment

The enth is painful if not mixed. The ara from my past exp. is way underdosed. I had several bottles tested a few years ago and they tested about 80mg., and 15 mg/ml respectivley.

Comment

thanks for that last reply,
                              becouse last cycle i felt like i was not getting the same amount of test from that batch then what i got last year

MY WIFE WOULD AGREE!!

and yes im mixing it with eq 1cc + 1.75 of test? 2 times a week

Comment

Working...
                              X