Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 month Undercover investigation into domestic sources selling via steroid forums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 month Undercover investigation into domestic sources selling via steroid forums.

Peter J. Smith, United States Attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania; George Venizelos, Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation; Vito Guarino, Acting Special Agent in Charge, United States Drug Enforcement Administration; and Keith Fixel, Inspector in Charge, United States Postal Inspection Service, Charlotte, North Carolina Division, jointly announced that an information was filed charging Adrian Domnas, 41 years of age, originally of North Carolina, with conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, in violation of Title 21, United States Code, section 846. Domnas faces a maximum of 10 years’ imprisonment and a fine of up to $500,000. This case arose as part of an 18-month online undercover investigation conducted by the FBI, DEA, and Postal Inspection Service targeting steroid forums used to unlawfully produce and distribute black market pharmaceuticals. Domnas shipped steroids through the mail to undercover investigators in the Middle District of Pennsylvania on multiple occasions. The investigation resulted in the seizure of drug trafficking proceeds and tens of thousands of units of anabolic steroids. The investigation also resulted in the prosecution of persons in multiple federal judicial districts. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney William S. Houser. An indictment or information is not evidence of guilt but simply a description of the charge made by the grand jury and/or United States Attorney against a defendant. A charged defendant is presumed innocent until a jury returns a unanimous finding that the United States has proven the defendant’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt or until the defendant has pled guilty to the charges.

Wonder how many of them under cover people are lurking around here? :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      *cough* growthman *cough* :hibb:

Comment

Nice to see our hard earned tax dollars being spent to stop victim-less crime. What crock.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          *cough* growthman *cough* :hibb:
          wth?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Enough.

Comment

That's why we need Ron Paul in office! He wants to end this "war on drugs"!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post

wth?
                Kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                  Enough.
                  Lmao you are way too defensive. He wasn't even talking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    That's why we need Ron Paul in office! He wants to end this "war on drugs"!
                    Agree

Comment

that is exactly why we do not have a "source" section and we never talk about buying drugs. also a good reminder to not ever never use a website to buy drugs.

I bet no one like that is here cuz we do not promote that shit. one of the main reasons why I stuck around here way back when I joined. alot of other boards just had that shit like it was selling candy fuckin scared the shit outta me.

Comment

yup and be weary of new members that pop up all the sudden post all day and fish for sources.

if it was your job to be an undercover on here that is exactly what you would do.

do not trust someone just because they have been posting for 2 months etc..

Comment

yup and be weary of new members that pop up all the sudden post all day and fish for sources.

if it was your job to be an undercover on here that is exactly what you would do.

do not trust someone just because they have been posting for 2 months etc..
                          very good point. I am quick to try and help someone cuz I hate to see people get scammed or what ever but you are right I should not be so helpfull as who knows they could be rat bastards using you.
                          I am all for the police and what they do but under cover is just dirty like a snitch. i know they think they are bad asses but in real life thay are dirty rats using your kindness to get a bust ect. you wanna be a bad ass go join some special ops and go to the sand box.

Comment

just to be clear, i wasnt talking directly to you rocket, just anyone in general as a rule of thumb.

Comment

just to be clear, i wasnt talking directly to you rocket, just anyone in general as a rule of thumb.
                              lol I know but i do always wanna help. if you couldnt tell there is never a question in the anabolics section I didnt ever reply to.

Comment

Working...
                              X