Couple Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Questions

Hey guys. New to the board. Have a couple questions.
    I havent cycled in a long time..I started cycling too young then stopped probably around when I should have started. Well Im in my early 30's and have been back at it working out hard for the last 2 1/2 - 3 years. My eating is on point and my workouts are consistent. I think its time. Im just going to do a test cycle prob 600mgs/week as i have 300mg/ml testosterone cypionate.
    Now for my questions. On cycle i used to take nolvadex but now im reading about aromatase inhibitor's. Seem to be a better option. What do you recommend and what dosage?
    As far as PCT i used to just take nolvadex but now i see nolvadex and clomid , toremefene , supplements. I could use some PCT advice on what to take. I tend to think most supplements are garbage for a pct btw.
    My final question - We used to get pharcaeutical nolvadex .. now i see research companies all over. Ae they any good? rui is the one on this site I saw. Are they good?
    Sorry for long post. Thanks in advance - good to be here!

just have nolv on hand in case of gyno. i dont like to use aromatase inhibitor because i like the bloat from test.

for pct i have always just use nolv. dont like clomid.

RUI is good to go.

welcome to the board bro

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Bloat is the last thing I need so I think I may need an ai ! Any advice ?

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
        Thanks for the advice. Bloat is the last thing I need so I think I may need an ai ! Any advice ?
        low dose adex. you dont want something as strong as letro. you need a little estrogen for energy, strength levels, sex drive etc..

Comment

I would like to see your diet. no offense but ppl claim they eat clean all the time but Diet is key and im just urious to see what you are eating.

As far as your cycle goes. First time using test and you wanna run 600mgs/week? A bit much IMHO. I would run it at 300-400mgs every 5 days for no less then 12 weeks.

Keep the nolva on hand incase you start getting sensitive nips. If it hapens start at 10mg/day and then bump up to 20mgs/day if needed.

same thing goes for your pct. 3-4 weeks after your last shot start your pct. Nolva should be enough for this 20mgs/day to get your boys producing their natty test again.

Hope I helped! Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            low dose adex. you dont want something as strong as letro. you need a little estrogen for energy, strength levels, sex drive etc..
            yup adex .5mgs 2-3 times per week no more is needed unless you super bad?

Comment

Thank You very much guys.
              As far as mu diet its pretty boring except fri night I have 1 cheat meal.
              The rest of the days i pretty much eat the same foods. I eat oatmeal with flax meal and cinnamon with 4 egg white in it and a small shake in am. An eample of my later meals might be brown rice with chikven breats and i alyways eat 2 bag of frozen green veggies/day. Alot of brccoli and spinach , green beans. Other carb sources are sweet potatos. Proteins would be chicken breast , fiash , lean beef , 97/3 ground turkey. I usually have a lowfat greek ypgurt pre workout and a shake with oats after workout.
              Feel free to ask any questions.
              Oh on cycle ill be about 500 cls over my maintenance ..maybe 650 we will see.
              Also this isnt my first cycle. I did several when i was young...too young but i did them and more prudently than most young people do.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                Thank You very much guys.
                As far as mu diet its pretty boring except fri night I have 1 cheat meal.
                The rest of the days i pretty much eat the same foods. I eat oatmeal with flax meal and cinnamon with 4 egg white in it and a small shake in am. An eample of my later meals might be brown rice with chikven breats and i alyways eat 2 bag of frozen green veggies/day. Alot of brccoli and spinach , green beans. Other carb sources are sweet potatos. Proteins would be chicken breast , fiash , lean beef , 97/3 ground turkey. I usually have a lowfat greek ypgurt pre workout and a shake with oats after workout.
                Feel free to ask any questions.
                Oh on cycle ill be about 500 cls over my maintenance ..maybe 650 we will see.
                Also this isnt my first cycle. I did several when i was young...too young but i did them and more prudently than most young people do.
                Looks like you know what you are doing.

I must have misunderstood your first post I thought this was your 1st cycle.5-600mgs will be good.

and as far as the younger days of AAS. We've all done it. I started takin shit at around 14 ( prohormones. stupid i know)

good stuff man. cant wait to see your progress. post some before and afters.

Comment

Thanks Man! Ill keep it updated ....

Comment

Working...
                  X