Anyone ever use home brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Guy I know makes it from the powder, 10 ml of 275mg per ml is like $30.

Gotta admit it's tempting
    never heard of homebrew :)

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      Several...nothing major expect one from ugl. Had to take antibiotics. Everyone seems to acknowledge the same risk w home brews.
      Depends on the source my boy and I got infection from one vile every injection! Minor red like rash concerning but cleared in a day or two.. I switched sources recently and never had a problem.
      remember some ugs are using ethyl oleate .. some people are allergic to it ... some put toooo much ba in it hence red swelling soreness ..

99% of the time infections are caused by not cleaning area .. using pins more then once .. not cleaning top of bottle etc etc ... not from the gear itself .. the ba in it kills everything ... allot of ugs as i said use far too much ba causing the red swollen lumps which is not an infection ..

infection are ungodly painful .. i had one once not from the gear but from putting 5 mls into one spot ... way to much oil for the body to soak up

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        you say that like its a walk in the park? how many have you had? and why do you continue to do it if your clearly not doing it right lol.
        I've had at least 4-5 within the last 10 years. That is the main reason I prefer pharma grade anything. I literally get zero irritation from pharma grade shit. I use the bathtub brew bullshit if money is tight, shipping didn't come correct, etc. Sometimes I've been forced to use it not wanting to because that is all that is around. It works but imo it's dirty or maybe like scott said the shit in there whatever it is my body doesn't like it and sometimes looking at the inj site seems like my body isn't taking it. again can't always get pharma otherwise i would.

Comment

Working...
        X