Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post

stop being a cunt and taking it personal just a debat bro
    no need for that bro, dont see where he said anything to provoke that sort of response.

Comment

i though he was being a smart ass. maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
        When I come across it ill post it here for you.
        Just an observation .. maybe if you listened to guys like Dr Scally I wouldnt see you posting all over in hpta restart threads. Just saying. The guy is an expert on treating the condition.
        i guess i was paying attention to it since i posted it here a long time ago.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...er-pct-program

Comment

No worries ....im here to learn and contribute if and where I can. I dont take things personal or too serious man.

Comment

Nolvadex is used for treating breast cancer that has spread to other sites in the body. But the drug has a much more popular informal use - remove the side effects of anabolic steroids.

Comment

I prefer arimidex to nolvedex

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Don't agree that nolva is same as clomid, they have totally divergent effects, clomid makes me gain water, lactate and cry

This^^^^. Depending on a persons cycle, one can easily get away without using clomid. Clomid is well known to cause visual issues as well. Something to consider...

Comment

I would never rec or use tamox or clomid for on cycle estrogen control. this is a bandaid and does not fix estrogen issues. its still building and still having its unhealthy effects ( just not gyno now)

AI on cycle tamox for PCT.....

Comment

Jam packed with info!

Comment

I use Nolva while on cycle. It has worked great to keep gyno away and it does fix estrogen issues. I used it a couple times when I had a small lump. Within a month the lump was nonexistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        I use Nolva while on cycle. It has worked great to keep gyno away and it does fix estrogen issues. I used it a couple times when I had a small lump. Within a month the lump was nonexistent.
                        same here it was impressive. I have been using adex recently.

Comment

Working...
                        X