considering taking something the lose body fat fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sassycat View Post
    think again ... way off base tonto ! I put on the weight due to ptsd and severe depression Iam a dom.violence survivor my ex husband crushed my orbital putting plates and screws in my face and put swelling on my brain and left me for dead ... I am doing this to lose 50 pnds because it seems my own chest is trying to kill me ...its the first place I gain <family curse> I am having neck and back problems and am seeing a chiropractor 3x a week and basically after facing DEATH you have a greater appreciation for life and the fact is I want to live it BEAUTIFUL and look and be as awesome as I can because ... I will NEVER allow my self to be DEFEATED ... =) have a FANTASTIC day !
    why the rush then. If you are serious then go see a nutrinist and get a diet in plan that is way more important than any drug you are looking for. that Phen phen shit is junk and you pretty much just doing crank,lol
    dont worrie aboout the drugs worrie about the diet. you seem motivated so diet should not be a problem.

all my days a fantastic thanks.

Comment

Sassy, that's an incredible story. Thank you for sharing.

I would like to see you take things slower and think about diet and nutrition as a way to promote health. You want to build a healthy strong lean you, not an over stimulated frazzeled and starved you.

Take things slower, get yourself a five meal a day diet plan with the last two meals carbs free, the morning fasted cardio is a great idea and I'd like to see you keep on with it, motivated that each time your building a healthier fitter you.

The past is called that for a reason, its gone, you gain experience from it but I dissagree with those that say its what makes you, you are the spirit you are from birth.

See of you can go a month with just a diet plan and cardio etc, learn your body, clen etc can help but don't jump on them yet.

Be lucky

Comment

Sassy, that's an incredible story. Thank you for sharing.

I would like to see you take things slower and think about diet and nutrition as a way to promote health. You want to build a healthy strong lean you, not an over stimulated frazzeled and starved you.

Take things slower, get yourself a five meal a day diet plan with the last two meals carbs free, the morning fasted cardio is a great idea and I'd like to see you keep on with it, motivated that each time your building a healthier fitter you.

The past is called that for a reason, its gone, you gain experience from it but I dissagree with those that say its what makes you, you are the spirit you are from birth.

See of you can go a month with just a diet plan and cardio etc, learn your body, clen etc can help but don't jump on them yet.

Be lucky thank you and I agree I will keep everyone posted ...
        Last edited by Sassycat; 09-14-12, 09:07 PM. Reason: thank you and I agree I will keep everyone posted ...

Comment

think again ... way off base tonto ! I put on the weight due to ptsd and severe depression Iam a dom.violence survivor my ex husband crushed my orbital putting plates and screws in my face and put swelling on my brain and left me for dead ... I am doing this to lose 50 pnds because it seems my own chest is trying to kill me ...its the first place I gain <family curse> I am having neck and back problems and am seeing a chiropractor 3x a week and basically after facing DEATH you have a greater appreciation for life and the fact is I want to live it BEAUTIFUL and look and be as awesome as I can because ... I will NEVER allow my self to be DEFEATED ... =) have a FANTASTIC day !
          i didnt see this post as i was on vacation when you posted it. good for you sassy, move forward and dont let anyone keep you down. much respect.

work hard with diet and cardio and training and IMO if you need a little kick use the supps if you want to, they will speed up the process.

Comment

Thank you for sharing.
            You're beautiful and I wish you the best of luck.
            Stay strong, both mentally and physically.

Btw, diet is key. Go girl.

Comment

Working...
            X