Nolva question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolva question..

My boy shot me a link about AI's and anti-estrogens and is telling me for my cycle I need use adex instead of nolva just while on then switch to nolva for pct maybe some clomid. He also says nolva makes him feel tired?? I have used it 3 times never got tired idk..adex cuts off roughly 50% of of estro production correct? Is that putting it in the more normal range since they will be higher than normal from the aas. make sense?? idk just asking thnx..

How can anyone answer if you don't tell your cycle?

Comment

i prefer nolva over all other anti e's way less harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
        My boy shot me a link about AI's and anti-estrogens and is telling me for my cycle I need use adex instead of nolva just while on then switch to nolva for pct maybe some clomid. He also says nolva makes him feel tired?? I have used it 3 times never got tired idk..adex cuts off roughly 50% of of estro production correct? Is that putting it in the more normal range since they will be higher than normal from the aas. make sense?? idk just asking thnx..
        your not comparing apples to apples bro. Adex slow or even stops the production of estrogen and the nolva just blocks it.
        for me I would slow the production over just blocking it depending how bad it is or isnt.
        Nolva never made me tired so I cant say on that one.

Comment

for me 2 things happen if my estradiol is too high sex drive goes to shit and im bloated. i know its time to take an anti-e which lowers circulating estrogen. if you take enough all of it! low estrogen will kill sex drive too. no matter how much or how little test you take you will alwasys have the e2 baggage. i would try to manage it from day one of the cycle 10mg ED of nolva or .25 - .5 adex EOD. all of a sudden everyone says Nolva's bad on cycle even though its been done for years and most of the ppl saying it are on forums and 180lbs after 6 cycles. i think id rather list to the guys on this board lol.

honesly i could give to fucks if im bloated but no sex drive sucks. one of the bennies of test.

like these guys said depends on cycle too..

Comment

I think its best to keep e in the normal range with an ai on cycle and use nolva/clomid in pct.

Comment

nolv for me. to completely cut off estro and stop it = bad sides for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Filippe12
                I am about to start my pct in 2 weeks... I was reading some people posting that more than 20mg of tamo is not needed and it is a waste of money! So now I dont know how I should do my pct since I was about to start at 40 mg ed for 2 weeks, 20mg ed for 2 weeks and 10mg ed for 1 week. What you guys think??
                I think that is perfect. even if 40mgs was to much it cost nothing so why chance it being to lil? not worth it to me specially in pct. shit I even use clomid with my nolva just because ,lol or I should say used to I am a lifer now no more PCT needed,lol

Comment

I actually think itdepends on the person. When I started this life I was all about everybodies advise. I eventually discovered that my own body has preferences and tolerances unique to me. I've used a lot of different things and discovered for me the following. Dbol/deca makes my nips ache. EQ gives me zero sides. Test/tren/eq....love the stack. I've not used ANY PCT or nolv/clo/arim/...nothing for over 6 years and have no gyno, all my hair, and no skin issues. One trick I learned works well for me is after a stretch of high test use, as I come off test overlap onto tren to offset the estrogen from the aromitizing test. After 6 weeks off the test taper off the tren and go back to low level test maintanance. Works great for me without any antiestrogen stuff. Although I rarely use more than 6oomg/wk test because I stack it w/EQ or tren. I guess I'm saying experiment a little and listen to your body.

Comment

Originally posted by reconmedic View Post
                    I actually think itdepends on the person. When I started this life I was all about everybodies advise. I eventually discovered that my own body has preferences and tolerances unique to me. I've used a lot of different things and discovered for me the following. Dbol/deca makes my nips ache. EQ gives me zero sides. Test/tren/eq....love the stack. I've not used ANY PCT or nolv/clo/arim/...nothing for over 6 years and have no gyno, all my hair, and no skin issues. One trick I learned works well for me is after a stretch of high test use, as I come off test overlap onto tren to offset the estrogen from the aromitizing test. After 6 weeks off the test taper off the tren and go back to low level test maintanance. Works great for me without any antiestrogen stuff. Although I rarely use more than 6oomg/wk test because I stack it w/EQ or tren. I guess I'm saying experiment a little and listen to your body.
                    i do agree with this. but at the same time there are some basic common sense type things that you should use when experimenting. i like the idea of running 1 thing at a time and then slowly adding in another compound so that you know which is causing the issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X