test MGs = size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test MGs = size

do you guys notice that only so much test will give you size then the size kinda stops but strength keeps going.
    Is that normal or just me and maybe cuz i am older?

I cant remember back in the day of high dose cycles if I keep getting bigger on dose or if it was just strength.

I do know now that 300-400 is all I need any more i dont get bigger but i do get stronger.
    I am not a strong person to begin with though at least not with weights. when I grapple everyone says I am the strongest by far

i cant really speak on it cause i have never used more then the 500mg area of test. would i be bigger on a gram of test? probably but by how much and how much more sides would come.. dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      i cant really speak on it cause i have never used more then the 500mg area of test. would i be bigger on a gram of test? probably but by how much and how much more sides would come.. dont know.
      ya I have taking a gram before and it didnt get me any bigger than 750mgs. I dont think even a difference between 500 and 750 for size at least. I think we have it now 500 or less test is perfect no need for big doses unless you are doing a strength thing or pro BBer.
      actually even 300mgs test is good for me.

Comment

yeah def.
        i dont lose size

Comment

I've taken 2g of test/wk. I've taken 250mg of test/wk.

Sadly there is not much difference. What a fucking waste.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            do you guys notice that only so much test will give you size then the size kinda stops but strength keeps going.
            Is that normal or just me and maybe cuz i am older?

I cant remember back in the day of high dose cycles if I keep getting bigger on dose or if it was just strength.

I do know now that 300-400 is all I need any more i dont get bigger but i do get stronger.
            I am not a strong person to begin with though at least not with weights. when I grapple everyone says I am the strongest by far
            I definitely have noticed more in athletes as they get older,,,your body just changes. Myself I get massive off of 1gram of TEST per week.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
              I've taken 2g of test/wk. I've taken 250mg of test/wk.

Sadly there is not much difference. What a fucking waste.
              not much difference between 250mgs and 2000mgs? lol. what type of test was it? dosed properly. how about sides? had to be a huge difference in sides no?

Comment

not much difference between 250mgs and 2000mgs? lol. what type of test was it? dosed properly. how about sides? had to be a huge difference in sides no?
                huge difference in sides. low to moderate difference in good results.

for me the sides that i got with the higher dosages were mainly mental. obviously i got shut down very hard. aside from the sides it is just a waste of oil. the high dosages were coached to me from an ifbb pro i worked with once. maybe at certain levels of competition 2g of test is necessary but I will not ever need more than 1g during competition. Any more is a waste for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post

huge difference in sides. low to moderate difference in good results.

for me the sides that i got with the higher dosages were mainly mental. obviously i got shut down very hard. aside from the sides it is just a waste of oil. the high dosages were coached to me from an ifbb pro i worked with once. maybe at certain levels of competition 2g of test is necessary but I will not ever need more than 1g during competition. Any more is a waste for me.
                  Agree. I can't ever see me using anything close to 2g. May try 750mg in couple months though.

Comment

Agree. I can't ever see me using anything close to 2g. May try 750mg in couple months though.
                    I think you been on 500 so long now that you wont even see or feel 750. JMO I have no science to back that up.

Comment

Working...
                    X