Help on academic project please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rauschenberg MD View Post
    Well if you have any idea on what IGF-1 actually does you would know that it will halt any proliferation processes started by endogenous exercise induced MGF and instead differentiate a small amount of newly produced cells into myocytes. Still you have a couple of options for taking IGF-1 depending on your goals.
    You might take it pre-workout along with your insulin shot to increase insulin sensitivity and minimize any chance for potential insulin fat gain.
    The other option you have is to take it about 2 hours post-workout when MGF's activities have somewhat diminished and thus differentiate a great amount of cells instead of little to none.
    However taking IGF-1 immediately pwo is absurd and does more harm than good. A lot of people don't get that peptides are not like steroids and timing is absolutely essential and that's why you hear quite often that peptides suck from people who have no idea how to use them :)
    lol let me quess you never even tried any of these thing you a fuckin nerd.
    i have used them and I expermint with them you read a BS paper and think you know something well you dont cuz IGF work no matter how I took it same with GH people say timing BS well they the ones that never used it kinda like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      So, you can spout all of that info off regarding IGF-1, yet you want help on a BB forum regarding peptides and categories.

1+1 is not equaling 2 in this post.
      bet he is a peptide pusher. tryiong to act all smart but bottom line he has a agenda no one here is stupid.

he dont use any of this shit either he reads and that is it.
      I on the other hand do expermint with it and the shit he just said about IGF is funny as hell. I have used REAL igf and it works no matter when or how it was takin.
      I did perfer to use it postworkout in muscles trained although I know it made no difference I just liked doing it that way. I could of easly shot it and have Sub Q any time as i have and it still worked that exact same.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        lol look bro I know more about this shit then you ever will and yes all of them suck ass. you never even had real IGF before. you aint no doc either your a fucking retard that prob wanna sell peptides.
        real IGF is good problem is getting real IGF and it dont matter when you take it it just works specialy when stacked with GH
        all that other stuff is pure junk bottom line
        test-GH-slin is king!
        now take you lil skinny fag ass back to the other boards and try and peddle your shit.
        lol let me quess you never even tried any of these thing you a fuckin nerd.
        i have used them and I expermint with them you read a BS paper and think you know something well you dont cuz IGF work no matter how I took it same with GH people say timing BS well they the ones that never used it kinda like you.
        bet he is a peptide pusher. tryiong to act all smart but bottom line he has a agenda no one here is stupid.

he dont use any of this shit either he reads and that is it.
        I on the other hand do expermint with it and the shit he just said about IGF is funny as hell. I have used REAL igf and it works no matter when or how it was takin.
        I did perfer to use it postworkout in muscles trained although I know it made no difference I just liked doing it that way. I could of easly shot it and have Sub Q any time as i have and it still worked that exact same.

Comment

Yo Doc.

Whats your peptide protocol?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            I will kick that fuckin nerds teeth down his through.:)

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
              Yo Doc.

Whats your peptide protocol?
              lol he dont use the shit bro come on look at the stuff he types. its all book worm shit not real life.

Comment

lol he dont use the shit bro come on look at the stuff he types. its all book worm shit not real life.
                Hmm who does that sound like mr t3 don't make you sweat. Lol book nerd filt.

Comment

Hmm who does that sound like mr t3 don't make you sweat. Lol book nerd filt.
                  books say it does make you sweat ass hole. i say it dont. well at least I dont.

Comment

books say it does make you sweat ass hole. i say it dont. well at least I dont.
                    no shit. thats the point. i told you it did, you denied it until you looked it up in your little book. :rofl:

Comment

I will kick that fuckin nerds teeth down his through.:)

:D

Comment

no shit. thats the point. i told you it did, you denied it until you looked it up in your little book. :rofl:
                        I denied it cuz it dont do it to me ass hat! I did look it up to see cuz we are all different. and the book said thoes that are weak and gay do tend to sweat on T3. So that pretty much explained why you do and I do not.

Comment

I think this Doctor is really just RADO.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            I think this Doctor is really just RADO.....lol
                            Dr. Rado?

We are all fucked...

Wheres Ronin been these days anyways?:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                            X