No announcement yet.

IGF DES: 1000% more anabolic than IGF!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF DES: 1000% more anabolic than IGF!!

A potent form of IGF 1000% more anabolic than IGF. Heck of a line to start off with huh. Well let’s take look at this a bit closer. First of all what is IGF and what does it do.

IGF is Insulin-like Growth Factor. It is a peptide chain consisting of 70 amino acids. In mammals it plays a primary role in developmental growth and exhibits anabolic effects once fully grown. It has a direct effect on cell growth and development. IGF is produced in the liver and acts primarily on the IGF receptors as well as secondarily on the insulin receptors. Its effects are regulated or mediated by IGF binding proteins. These proteins bind to the IGF rendering it inactive. This is how IGF levels are controlled in mammals.

DES(1-3)IGF-1 is a “cleaved” form of IGF. It consists of 67 amino acids rather than 70, bound by peptide bonds. What this modification has done is reduced the ability of binding proteins to render the IGF inactive. Therefore this form of IGF is much more potent at exerting its effects than regular IGF. There is simply more available to bind to both IGF and insulin receptors. It should be mentioned that while DES (1-3) IGF is probably the most potent form of IGF available, it has a relatively short active life, around 30 minutes. Therefore in our research more frequent administration may have a more substantial impact. There are also anecdotal reports or researchers noting a “site specific” effect while administering this form of IGF. Meaning the location where its administered seems to experience a more amplified effect of the benefits IGF offer to our research subjects.

To sum it up DES(1-3) IGF-1 is a much more potent form of IGF with a shorter active life that exhibits strong anabolic effects. The strongest measured anabolic effects of any IGF available. Also of note, as it also acts on the insulin receptor, it exerts the effects of traditional insulin at approximately 10% of the effect. It is a very interesting research compound worthy of our interest.

Get it here >> IGF DES 1mg

REFS:
    *Jansen M, van Schaik FM, Ricker AT, Bullock B, Woods DE, Gabbay KH, Nussbaum AL, Sussenbach JS, Van den Brande JL (1983). "Sequence of cDNA encoding human insulin-like growth factor I precursor". Nature 306 (5943): 609–11. doi:10.1038/306609a0. PMID 6358902.
    * Friedrich N, Schneider HJ, Haring R, Nauck M, Völzke H, Kroemer HK, Dörr M, Klotsche J, Jung-Sievers C, Pittrow D, Lehnert H, März W, Pieper L, Wittchen HU, Wallaschofski H, Stalla GK (January 2012). "Improved prediction of all-cause mortality by a combination of serum total testosterone and insulin-like growth factor I in adult men". Steroids 77 (1-2): 52–8. doi:10.1016/j.steroids.2011.10.005. PMID 22037276.
    *J Neurophysiol. 2005 Jul;94(1):247-54. Functional characterization of des-IGF-1 action at excitatory synapses in the CA1 region of rat hippocampus.Ramsey MM, Adams MM, Ariwodola OJ, Sonntag WE, Weiner JL.
    Source Department of Physiology, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27157-1083, USA.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-21-12, 11:19 AM.

Nice ! Peptides are the only thing I'm looking at .. staying away from juice for awhile so I'll be interested in hearing feedback.

Comment

Yeah bouncer needs to do a log, or send it me and I'll do it

Comment

I'm not using it, someone else can be a guinea pig this time.

Comment

check PM MrI

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
            check PM MrI
            can you get him a deal!? :rofl:

someone be a guinea pig and try it out. get back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              can you get him a deal!? :rofl:

someone be a guinea pig and try it out. get back to us.
              LOL , no deals just didn't know if they shipped his way and i wanted him to guinea pig it lol.

Comment

Fuck it. Ill do it.

My body aint a temple, its a fuckin wonderland of hormona, peptides and tattoos :weights:

Comment

nice , good looks you cum dumpster .

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                    nice , good looks you cum dumpster .
                    :confused:

Comment

haha.. id be interesting in trying this as a bridge between cycles... im just coming off things now. except gh

Comment

Id be interested in adding it into my ghrp/cjc cycle....

Comment

^ I love GHRP2 - with 6 i couldn't fuckin stop eating lol

Comment

Research and educate!

Comment

Working...
                            X