Got my test cyp today...needle size??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my test cyp today...needle size??

Aye wassup bro's. looking for your advice on what needles to get. What size and how long..brand?? what do you guys use? aye i kept five lbs from my D-bol only cycle, really enjoyed the pumps and looking forward to my test cyp only cycle.

1.5inch to 1 inch depends where you shoot and how much BF you have,
    22-25 gauge I perfer 23 (bigger the number the smaller the pin)
    brand is up to you I seem to always like thermo or BD

Comment

I go with 23g... 1" is all I need for glutes

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        1.5inch to 1 inch depends where you shoot and how much BF you have,
        22-25 gauge I perfer 23 (bigger the number the smaller the pin)
        brand is up to you I seem to always like thermo or BD
        Agree with everything. 1.5" for glute 1" for delts just like sex got to get it in there deep

Comment

1 inch everywhere works for me. mu ass is tight though. :D

Comment

Just get 1.5" you don't have to put it in all the way. I have to use 1.5 on my shoulders to get deep and get though the scar tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by cedubb02 View Post
              Aye wassup bro's. looking for your advice on what needles to get. What size and how long..brand?? what do you guys use? aye i kept five lbs from my D-bol only cycle, really enjoyed the pumps and looking forward to my test cyp only cycle.
              I like B-D Precision Glide. 23g. 1.5" for glutes,,1" elsewhere.

Comment

I use 21 gauge, 1 inch. The 23 takes forever to get cyp out and takes a while to inject because of how thick.

My wife brings me blunt tips to get the cyp out and then I put a 21 gauge on it to inject. Works fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
                  I use 21 gauge, 1 inch. The 23 takes forever to get cyp out and takes a while to inject because of how thick.

My wife brings me blunt tips to get the cyp out and then I put a 21 gauge on it to inject. Works fine for me.
                  Damn that's like a roofing nail lol. Can pull 1cc of cyp200 in about a minute and inject in about 30 seconds with 25g. How much faster you wanna go? I'd imagine that creates a lot of scar tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    Damn that's like a roofing nail lol. Can pull 1cc of cyp200 in about a minute and inject in about 30 seconds with 25g. How much faster you wanna go? I'd imagine that creates a lot of scar tissue.
                    I draw with 18gauge and inject with 23gauge. in a pinch I have used the same 23g to draw and inject

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

I draw with 18gauge and inject with 23gauge. in a pinch I have used the same 23g to draw and inject
                      Different pins to shoot with definitely. Problem with 18 to draw is that it tears up the stopper and oil leaks out.

Comment

Different pins to shoot with definitely. Problem with 18 to draw is that it tears up the stopper and oil leaks out.
                        never had a problem "yet" lots of years doing this way.

Comment

look at you suddenly talking about hormona related topics. musta took my advice to stop being a bitch. :rofl:

i draw with 18g and shoot with 25g. 18g put little hole in the stopper but hasnt leaked for me.

Comment

I draw it up with an 18 too and never had any problems with the stoppers leaking.

I did one time go to put the 18ga needle back in the plastic case and missed and stuck it in my finger!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

look at you suddenly talking about hormona related topics. musta took my advice to stop being a bitch. :rofl:

i draw with 18g and shoot with 25g. 18g put little hole in the stopper but hasnt leaked for me.
                              Shut up asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X