Front Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Load

Who has experience with this? Big difference?

Just leads to peaks and falls. Better to get on the dose you want to use and stay there. And no need for any pyramid none sense either. :)

Comment

Thanks B, you watch'n the olympia on bodybuilding.com tonight? 15 more min. Hopefully i can watch without my job blocking it.

Comment

yup, show dont start till tommorow night though bro. tonight just the women and and pre judging.

Comment

Originally posted by cedubb02 View Post
          Who has experience with this? Big difference?
          Done it both ways many times. It certainly wouldnt hurt anything to frontload. If you've been off for a bit then it would just be a waste your body will respond. The older I get the more I support "less is more" just bc I hate wasting good hormona and grow just fine off minimal dosages

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            Done it both ways many times. It certainly wouldnt hurt anything to frontload. If you've been off for a bit then it would just be a waste your body will respond. The older I get the more I support "less is more" just bc I hate wasting good hormona and grow just fine off minimal dosages
            agreed

Comment

Agreed. I grow great on 300mg of test per week.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Just leads to peaks and falls. Better to get on the dose you want to use and stay there. And no need for any pyramid none sense either. :)
                yes sir I agree

Comment

The older I get the more I support "less is more" just bc I hate wasting good hormona and grow just fine off minimal dosages
                  funny how that is. No where near as strong but the size is just as good with low doses.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    funny how that is. No where near as strong but the size is just as good with low doses.
                    im not sure i can completely jump on board with you guys. i am training every body part twice per week, doing 25 min cardio after every workout and eating just a bit more cals then a pre contest diet. i know my body even the smallest amount of cardio eats my muscle. if i was just on 250mgs of test i would be eating muscle pretty fast. on 500mgs i am keeping the size and fullness. then again that might be a product of the test/gh combo. lol

Comment

im not sure i can completely jump on board with you guys. i am training every body part twice per week, doing 25 min cardio after every workout and eating just a bit more cals then a pre contest diet. i know my body even the smallest amount of cardio eats my muscle. if i was just on 250mgs of test i would be eating muscle pretty fast. on 500mgs i am keeping the size and fullness. then again that might be a product of the test/gh combo. lol
                      GH for sure will do better things.
                      I also agree you are on crazy diet and adding cardio after training, you need the gear or you would be a bag of bones. I am not doing any of that I am just normal.

So you have good point if you are stressing your body like that then the gear is a must and prob you at the low end of the amount needed.

how much leaner are you than last time I seen you? you gonna do a show or just like the look?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        how much leaner are you than last time I seen you? you gonna do a show or just like the look?
                        secret. :hibb:

Comment

secret. :hibb:
                          bastard!:pissed:

Comment

Working...
                          X