Cypionate and Eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypionate and Eq

500\300 pw, never tried cyp before and I can't take high doze eq but want baseline benefits out gives

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    500\300 pw, never tried cyp before and I can't take high doze eq but want baseline benefits out gives
    cyp same thing as test E so dont expect anything different like you would with prop or something.
    EQ at 300 prob isnt enough to build muscle but it will help protect your tendons ect from the stress the test will give them.
    will also raise your RBCs so I would give blood to make sure your hemogloblin stays with in normal range.

I think that is one of the most over looked things in cycling we all worrie about test levels and liver ect but never pay attention to our actual blood count

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      cyp same thing as test E so dont expect anything different like you would with prop or something.
      EQ at 300 prob isnt enough to build muscle but it will help protect your tendons ect from the stress the test will give them.
      will also raise your RBCs so I would give blood to make sure your hemogloblin stays with in normal range.

I think that is one of the most over looked things in cycling we all worrie about test levels and liver ect but never pay attention to our actual blood count
      Thats why I'm doing low doze, otherwise I get dizziness

Comment

i wouldnt bother with EQ personally used it at a higher dose then you and noticed nothing and yes it was real. i think because I am already lean and veiny i just didnt see anything more from it. lame drug for humans IMO.

as rocket said test e and c are interchangeable so no issue there.

Comment

Mr.I just throwing this out there. Some dude on a different forum had a heart attack due to many reasons but he directly attributes his 2 EQ cycles at 600mgs per week for 16 weeks 2 years in a row. said his blood was much thicker then normal.

just something to think about weather the EQ caused it or not. the results from EQ are mild anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Mr.I just throwing this out there. Some dude on a different forum had a heart attack due to many reasons but he directly attributes his 2 EQ cycles at 600mgs per week for 16 weeks 2 years in a row. said his blood was much thicker then normal.

just something to think about weather the EQ caused it or not. the results from EQ are mild anyway.
            I had this come up at my doctor last thursday when they pulled blood for my labs. Doc said last time I was in aout 3 months ago my blood was thick showed me normal ranges on the paper and where I was at. I was on test/tren-e/eq 300mg. I won't use eq again and I agree w ^ everything 300mg not enough to see results from someone as advandced in training as Mr.I

Comment

Noted, thanks to all, I'm only running the eq for small protien synthesis and for tendons. Hence low dose.

I hear you on the sides and I'm sure anapolon caused this too before, sent me dizzy, fuck that.

I have just registered to give blood on thursday also which will help thin out as will fish oils I take.
              Last edited by Mr I; 10-09-12, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

was heart attack due to bloodclot? if so then I would say 100% for sure the eq did more harm than good. eq is on of the worst but reg test ect does it also!

my guess is every one on this board has a higher blood count if not over high!

Comment

Noted, thanks to all, I'm only running the eq for small protien synthesis and for tendons. Hence low dose.

I hear you on the sides and I'm sure anapolon caused this too before, sent me dizzy, fuck that.

I have just registered to give blood on thursday also which will help thin out as will fish oils I take.
                  nothing wrong with low or even high dose EQ as long as you watch your blood count.

EQ will help protect you tendons ( I forget the word) that rebuilds tendons ect

using test only is far worse than test and low dose EQ execpt in bouncers case he has GH and that is best for the tendon stuff. anyone know the word I am looking for? starts with C I belive

Comment

was heart attack due to bloodclot? if so then I would say 100% for sure the eq did more harm than good. eq is on of the worst but reg test ect does it also!

my guess is every one on this board has a higher blood count if not over high!
                    You think giving blood every thee months well help

Comment

You think giving blood every thee months well help
                      helps huge! I have been doing it for awhile but my first time in I was at 20 at that is to high and medicaly I need to have a certain thing done by pros, lol I called my buddy that does IVs at hospital and had him do IV in reverse. waited 6 weeks went back in and was at 17. I belive 16 is limit on my doc paper work I would have to check though. now I just go in when then call and i am never at risk anymore. prob 2 years now.

Comment

These numbers you quote are viscosity?

Comment

nothing wrong with low or even high dose EQ as long as you watch your blood count.
                          you talking about red blood cell count making thicker blood?

Comment

eq is on of the worst but reg test ect does it also!
                            the difference between eq and test is big in terms thickening the blood is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                              you talking about red blood cell count making thicker blood?
                              hemoglobin

Comment

Working...
                              X