Keep having test issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep having test issues

Inflammation round injection site and test flu, gonna try doing half in each shoulder instead

what brand you using bro? sounds like something in it is bugging you! Me personaly I would try another vial or even another brand.

Comment

Bake it.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
        Bake it.
        Come again?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Come again?
          put it oven with needle sticking out and cook some of the BA out.

answer rockets question.

Comment

I thought high temps damage the test. Wouldn't baking it destroy it or reduce it's effectiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              I thought high temps damage the test. Wouldn't baking it destroy it or reduce it's effectiveness?
              nah there you do it at a low temp for like 30 min or something like that. never did it myself but I know people do it all the time. sure someone else can give you the temp details and how long etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Come again?
                ive read of guys puttting vile in boiling water (sterilize it). ive never done it or know the exact procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  ive read of guys puttting vile in boiling water (sterilize it). ive never done it or know the exact procedure.
                  boiling water wont sterlize it but it will help if it is crashing. thats it

heating in oven is not suposed to be good I belive it weakens it but some test is better than no test if thats the cause.
                  me personaly I would throw away but I am a bit different.

Comment

I've baked a lot of gear.

350f for 30mins

Vent the vial with a pin that has all the plastic removed. Remove all labeling from the vial. Be sure the vented pin doesn't come in contact with the solution, and instead is in the air pocket above.

After removal from oven, keep the vent in until oil is moderately warm.

Done. I've had vials that hurt like hell and had given me inflammatory reactions. Afterwards smooth as silk.

Ba has a higher boiling point than 350f, so why it works, I'm still not sure. Also if you're just not certain, toss it, peace of mind is important especially when you're shooting.

Comment

And if it's crashing boiling water only puts the crystals back into solution, but only until it cools, then it will begin to precipitate again.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                        And if it's crashing boiling water only puts the crystals back into solution, but only until it cools, then it will begin to precipitate again.
                        I have had it both way crystals always went back to crystals but thick cloudy just got clear and stayed that way maybe 2 experances with each way. I just throw away fuck that

Comment

Working...
                        X