Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My final thoughts on Sust after 3 or 4 months on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My final thoughts on Sust after 3 or 4 months on.

To many ups and downs with sust. Would be in a great mood for a few days and then get really bitch a few days. Even with the half cc of test E mixed in with it never felt stable. I probably would have had more stable levels shooting every 5 days but im not willing to do that. I shot once per week and that it. Switched over to just test E today and will continue that for a few more month.

Only time I would ever use sust again is the first 4 weeks and use it to kick of a test e cycle.

U think the swings will stop now that you just have E?

Comment

Its the propionate in the sust, if you only gonna shoot once a week, no point

Comment

I know a lot of gym buddies who shoot it once a week too. To each their own I guess. Long esters are the only way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Its the propionate in the sust, if you only gonna shoot once a week, no point
          it has its place, great to kick off a cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
            I know a lot of gym buddies who shoot it once a week too. To each their own I guess. Long esters are the only way for me.
            yup, test e for me from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              it has its place, great to kick off a cycle.
              Ya I was never a fan of sust untill i started my cycle with it. holly shit its like you skip the first 4 weeks waiting for test to kick in

I will use it again when I decide to go back up to 450mgs test.
              I will either use it for 5 weeks or just run the whole vial either way I do not feel it like you do.
              I have seen it in blood work but I dont notice the effects like you.

I have no problem injecting 2-3-4 even 5 times a week but I can see why some dont want to.
              I would bet if you used it 2 times per week for the 10 weeks you would be happy as shit no ups and downs.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Ya I was never a fan of sust untill i started my cycle with it. holly shit its like you skip the first 4 weeks waiting for test to kick in

I will use it again when I decide to go back up to 450mgs test.
                I will either use it for 5 weeks or just run the whole vial
                yup, first 4 weeks of sust to kick of a test E cycle is the perfect use for it IMO. once the levels are elevated there really is no need for it after week 4.

Comment

I did not notice any mood swings when I used it twice a week. But, then I am moody all the time

Comment

Working...
                  X