prop/tren a cutting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop/tren a cutting cycle

hey guys was wondering if anyone could give me insight as to whether the cycle i have chosen would be the best choice to maintain current muscle while dropping bf% by about 2-3% over the course. this will be my third cycle now ps i have used tren a once before with great results and minimal sided post blood test apart from the damn night sweats and higher than usual bp anyway i wanted to ask if anyone could critique current cycle plan or suggest a possible alternative stack which could yield similar results without too much bloat. note- diet is in check and cardio is spot on at the moment hoping to drop to 16% before i start.

test prop weeks 1-12 eod x100mg
    tren a weeks 1-8 eod x 75mg

current stats
    age-21
    height-6f 2
    weight-238 lbs
    bf%-17
    years lifting-4
    cycles-2

i currently also have nolva and clomid on hand for pct but want some expert advice on dosages

thanks guys:)

cycle looks perfectly fine bro. i sound like a broken record saying this but diet and cardio is key. you could cut on test e and dbol if you diet is clean enough. just realize its more about the diet and cardio when cutting then the drug.

as for PCT, nolva works like clomid but has less sides. personally i would just use nolv. 3 weeks after last shot of test, 40mg for 30 days.

Comment

another quick question i heard that stanazol can help with water retention have you had any experience with this or no anything about that cos i have a little water retention that is making my abdomen a little puffy i wanna also dry out a little could i possibly add andthing else to the cycle to aid with this issue? possibly something like masteron or winnie?

Comment

yes winny will serve to dry you out but a common side for many people is it also drys your joints out and everything hurts like hell, can prevent you from doing shit like skull crushers in the gym.

you want something cheap that will dry you out, looks into low dose arimidex.

Comment

k cheers ill look into it and ill be gettin the prop/tren in a couple days hope to start the cycle in 2 weeks after a little more cardio and clean dieting ill report back with my progress if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
            k cheers ill look into it and ill be gettin the prop/tren in a couple days hope to start the cycle in 2 weeks after a little more cardio and clean dieting ill report back with my progress if anyone is interested
            def keep us updated bro.

Comment

ok so ive been checking out test prop and tren a cycles on the net and the majority advise against using a higher dose of test than tren their cycles look something like: 500mg tren a/400 prop im really baffled now on dosage as they claim this stack reduces sides can anyone tap in a little knowledge on this n help us out please?

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
                ok so ive been checking out test prop and tren a cycles on the net and the majority advise against using a higher dose of test than tren their cycles look something like: 500mg tren a/400 prop im really baffled now on dosage as they claim this stack reduces sides can anyone tap in a little knowledge on this n help us out please?
                that would be the opposite of reality IMO. test always higher. 500mg tren is a shit load of tren. way to much.

Comment

ye i recon lol im jus gonna stick with my cycle looks decent enough cheers for the input bro

Comment

hey guys planning on starting my cutting cycle this Thursday wish me luck!!:) i got some bad ass bladder prop but my guy is short on tren a so ill only have 2 10ml vials which will last me about 4 weeks is this gonna be a problem or a waste to do only 4 weeks of tren? ps its dosed at 75mg i dunno if its worth doing now but i already ordered it i was eager lol can this cycle still work taking this into consideration??????

Comment

4 weeks of tren is not enough. it will be in effect nicely and then you have to stop. bit like being hungry, sitting down to a big meal and taking 1 bite. whats the point? you need more bro, dont even use it. just run test.

Comment

ok got the gear today n im pumped!!! :) i wanna do a background check on the tren to see if anyone has heard of it or used it in the past but im assuming ur not allowed to state the brand names on here but thought i would just ask if it is allowed or not?

Comment

also wanted to know if i can use vit b6 vitamin pills rather than inject for prog sides for tren?

Comment

you can state the brand but there are millions of brands now. rare that you find one that everyone else is using cause everyone is using different shit. lol.

no the pills are not effective like the injection.

Comment

ok well its called gen pharma tren 75black and orange label and box with a holographic circle saying (certified authentic) and the b6 is dosed at 100mg if that changes anything? but anyway about to jab my first pin wish me luck i hope no tren cough!!!!
                              Last edited by FastGainz; 10-24-12, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X