Sub-Q Testosterone injections!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-Q Testosterone injections!?

SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS - THE CUTTING EDGE WITH DR. JOHN CRISLER - YouTube

Good info. And that dude is fucken awesome. :D

Comment

seen guys doing it with slin pins on another board.

Comment

Love it

Comment

dont wanna waste any of that good man juice" lmao

Comment

one of you slobs need to do it an report back. anyone who is fat will do, you wont notice much if it leaves a lump.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              one of you slobs need to do it an report back. anyone who is fat will do, you wont notice much if it leaves a lump.
              Damn i was hoping one of you dummies had already taken the hit. I have a Test p and Test C injection to do today but i only have 29 gauge slin pins. My reg pinz for my test are 25g-5/8".

what should I do :panic:

hahhaha love the new smilies BTW Bouncer

Comment

Bet it bruises like a fucker, I have the fat but I'm no doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Bet it bruises like a fucker, I have the fat but I'm no doing it
                  why would it bruise? still using a small pin even a slin pin. not like your injecting with a 25g.

Comment

I'd try it but I'm not fat. :D

Comment

Id try it but i dont use steroids

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        Id try it but i dont use steroids
                        Lol. :rofl:

Comment

bump for beast. you going to try it or what?

Comment

Come on beast, my ass is killing me. I wanna know if this shit works and if it leaves lumps. Sacrifice your pigish body for the champ! :D

Comment

"Every oil AAS can be used SubQ irrelevant of the compound the oil is carrying. The main issue is that anything more than 0.5cc and you will get knots in the fat that become inflamed and tender as shit that last for days. So with compounds that you have to inject daily or EOD you end up with knots everywhere. Many of my TRT patients use subQ cause they are just scared of IM and it works just fine for them. Most are on 125mg of test weekly so they do ~0.3cc twice a week subQ and it works just fine. I have also found patients on this dose and regimen have lower E2 levels because the test is slowly absorbed therefore you dont get the big spike and avoid the massive estrogen conversion."

Comment

Working...
                              X