riptropin factory closing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riptropin factory closing?

anyone hear of this? I have no clue but a buddy that is in the know on most things mentioned that to me when I told him I ordered some rips.

it is also my belife that rips and hygs are from same place so I hope this is just some BS?

have tou asked french? i will see if i can find anything.

Comment

My buddy says that's not true. He claims to be in contact with them but who knows???

Comment

I just got six kits yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I just got six kits yesterday.
          Are you already on them bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Are you already on them bro?
            Yes sir, been on them for about 8 weeks now.

Comment

Yes sir, been on them for about 8 weeks now.
              How is it going?

Comment

rocket i cant find a thing on any forum, vet section etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  How is it going?
                  So far so good. All the sides, numb hands, great sleep, a little bloating I don't expect to see the drastic changes until I've been on a few months. I'm going for a year.

I did stop the rips to run these yellow tops for a few weeks. My buddy and I got a bunch at a great price so I had to give them a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    rocket i cant find a thing on any forum, vet section etc..
                    Ya me either! my buddy is "one of the guys" but he speaks funny he is not the best at english maybe I misunderstood him?
                    my Riptropin guy still has then and didnt say anything either!
                    my guess is I didnt understand my buddy. I dont wanna ask him again and sound like a dumb ass but i think i will next time we talk,lol

Comment

So far so good. All the sides, numb hands, great sleep, a little bloating I don't expect to see the drastic changes until I've been on a few months. I'm going for a year.

I did stop the rips to run these yellow tops for a few weeks. My buddy and I got a bunch at a great price so I had to give them a shot.
                      fuck them yellows stay on the rips.

you need IGF test bro

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        I dont wanna ask him again and sound like a dumb ass but i think i will next time we talk,lol
                        you are a pussy like that. give me his contact i will ask him 500 fucken times till i have a clear answer. :weights:

Comment

well I dont know anymore. On a private board there are a few people saying the same thing. some I trust their word other ,lol but just the fact that I am not the only one hearing this is weird.

might just be a play by the big importers to drive prices up i do not know but something weird is going on.

dont be suprized if bunk GH pops up very soon. I am poor right now or I would buy 10 right this second. fuck it is always to good to last,lol

Comment

Everyone I see is saying the place that makes the hyges is the one but you said they are made in the same facility so who knows??? I have 7 boxes of them left so I'm good for a few months. But a few months ago I did hear something about rips not being made and some fakes already floating around. But everyone said I was dumb when I said something....lol That was back when FB was having her issues with the Rips.

Comment

Everyone I see is saying the place that makes the hyges is the one but you said they are made in the same facility so who knows??? I have 7 boxes of them left so I'm good for a few months. But a few months ago I did hear something about rips not being made and some fakes already floating around. But everyone said I was dumb when I said something....lol That was back when FB was having her issues with the Rips.
                              just my guess about rips and hygs made same spot. I have no clue really.

Comment

Working...
                              X