What to expect from HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to expect from HGH

I found this and thought it was a nice to see typically what to expect and when.

It typically takes six months of treatment to truly experience the benefit from Human Growth Hormone therapy. Individuals may see the following benefits each month as follows:

Month 1: Improved stamina, better and sounder sleep, more optimistic attitude, and an increase in energy.

Month 2: Improved muscle tone, enhanced sexual function, improved nail growth, improved skin tone, better digestion, increase in strength and beginning weight loss.

Month 3: Improved mental processes, muscle size increase, increase in sexual desire, greater body flexibility.

Month 4: General heightening of the first three results.

Month 5: Impressive weight loss and reduction in inches (greater body mass with reduction in adipose tissue), improved and thickened skin, greater skin elasticity, and improved hair appearance (i.e. healthier looking hair).

Month 6: Greatly reduced cellulite, improved eyesight, better emotional stability, stronger immune system with greater resistance to colds and flu, reduction in joint pain and soreness, greater exercise tolerance, in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, and improved heart rate.

All positives, nothing about stiffness, swelling, sounds like a push, good though

Comment

I definitely agree with the positives but there are negatives also.

My hands and forearms constantly throb and feel like I have one of those blood pressure cuffs on. My thumb keeps getting "stuck" if that makes sense and hurts like hell. Worth it though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        I definitely agree with the positives but there are negatives

My thumb keeps getting "stuck" if that makes sense and hurts like hell. Worth it though.
        Take it out your ass

Comment

I definitely agree with the positives but there are negatives also.

My hands and forearms constantly throb and feel like I have one of those blood pressure cuffs on. My thumb keeps getting "stuck" if that makes sense and hurts like hell. Worth it though.
          drop your IUs I am telling you. you will not notice a thing as far as gains. I found that out this year.

next year I am gonna run 5-6ius for 2-3 months then drop to 2.5 and have all the same effects

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            drop your IUs I am telling you. you will not notice a thing as far as gains. I found that out this year.

next year I am gonna run 5-6ius for 2-3 months then drop to 2.5 and have all the same effects
            going to drop from 4iu to 3iu per day and skip sundays just so i have a day where im not pinning myself. that will stretch out the kit and make it last a bit longer to.

Comment

going to drop from 4iu to 3iu per day and skip sundays just so i have a day where im not pinning myself. that will stretch out the kit and make it last a bit longer to.
              :thumup:

Comment

:thumup:
                figure i will just do 2iu in morning and 1iu at night. on the day that there is just 1iu left in the morning in the bottle i will just switch it to 1iu in morning and 2 at night.

Comment

figure i will just do 2iu in morning and 1iu at night. on the day that there is just 1iu left in the morning in the bottle i will just switch it to 1iu in morning and 2 at night.
                  good idea as i also found out that for me injecting night or morning or split had no effect( low IUs going 4 or more you must split). I am sure with you split will be better as your such a skinny fuck that it might actually show. for us fat guys just taking 3ius either time would be justy the same.

actually good time for a real test and famous log of yours.
                  try taking 3ius for awhile just in am then just at PM then both. Id be curious if it makes a differenc in super lean guys?

Comment

If gh is so good how.come physique

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      If gh is so good how.come physique
                      hey english guy, how about you speak fucken english. fuck sake.

Comment

actually good time for a real test and famous log of yours.
                        try taking 3ius for awhile just in am then just at PM then both. Id be curious if it makes a differenc in super lean guys?
                        not sure if i want to. in my head twice a day feels right. lol

Comment

How come guys in 90s pre dorian looked so good

Comment

not sure if i want to. in my head twice a day feels right. lol
                            bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              How come guys in 90s pre dorian looked so good
                              GH isnt needed to get super ripped but Bouncer can get extreamly lean with the help of Gh and not be half dead like the contest guys. now of coarse he wont be 2-3% bf but I bet he can get 6 and under very healthy and easy with the help of GH.
                              That is just fat loss. lets not forget the realy stuff health it does or even the new muscle cells that will show next year or so.
                              GH should not be used as a fat loss only drug it does so much more.

Comment

Working...
                              X