Mentally preparing to come off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentally preparing to come off

About to come off of an 8 month cycle which is more than double the length of any cycle I have ever done. Pretty much ran a low dose of 250mgs of Test Cyp per week, blasting up to 500mgs per week for July and August.

Wondering what you guys do to help mentally prepare yourself to come off? Expecting this to be a rough PCT!

Make sure I have something in case the estrogen spikes and something like nolva to ease the transition. I also try to keep a tight leash on my mood cause as the hormones change it can make you crazy. Your test is gonna be in the crapper and you will loose that god like feeling your used to. I have to use my mind to keep my emotions in check during the transition. If you know what to expect then it is easier to deal with it.

Comment

Well...there is not much you can do to prepare for it. You know it's time to come off just have to go cold turkey and do your pct.
      Good luck. :)

Comment

I would of been on HCG for last 5-6 weeks for sure getting y body ready. all you can do now is take your nolva and hope its legit

Comment

read up on sarms, our prepare to be depressed

Comment

Keeping a positive frame of mind helps a great deal. Stay focused,,continue to eat and train hard,,,dont slack because your OFF cycle.

Comment

Just be honest with yourself and realize you wont feel or look the same. If you are ok with that you will be ok. In this point in my life I am not ok with that. Without the physical side my mental side crumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Just be honest with yourself and realize you wont feel or look the same. If you are ok with that you will be ok. In this point in my life I am not ok with that. Without the physical side my mental side crumbles.
                :rofl: it helps to have alternative interests, do things you couldn't normally for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  :rofl: it helps to have alternative interests, do things you couldn't normally for a while
                  problem is bro, i really have no other interest when i dont look a certain way. i go into a shell and dont want to see anyone or be seen by anyone. without the physical side all confidence is lost.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    problem is bro, i really have no other interest when i dont look a certain way. i go into a shell and dont want to see anyone or be seen by anyone. without the physical side all confidence is lost.
                    same here and im nowhere near your size... i cant stand it

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      same here and im nowhere near your size... i cant stand it
                      This is a real problem. What are you guys going to do when you are 50 or 60 years old and the 20 year old rocked up guy takes his shirt off at the beach and your wife looks at him?

Comment

I think all bodybuilders eventually break down mentally. When you base your whole life and your own happiness on something so superficial as how big your muscles are and how much better you look aesthetically than the next guy there is no way you can make it though something as complicated as life without a breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                          I think all bodybuilders eventually break down mentally. When you base your whole life and your own happiness on something so superficial as how big your muscles are and how much better you look aesthetically than the next guy there is no way you can make it though something as complicated as life without a breakdown.
                          I actually agree, depends on the person, I've always stayed on the outside of bodybuilding and stopped competing long ago because my heart wasn't in the whole body image to the point of perfection thing.

I have a disabled nephew who I love dearly, I see his strugles and sometimes he breaks down but he gets on with it. I wish I was half the man that four year old is.

All this body image stuff gets nausiatingly intraspective at times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            I actually agree, depends on the person, I've always stayed on the outside of bodybuilding and stopped competing long ago because my heart wasn't in the whole body image to the point of perfection thing.

I have a disabled nephew who I love dearly, I see his strugles and sometimes he breaks down but he gets on with it. I wish I was half the man that four year old is.

All this body image stuff gets nausiatingly intraspective at times
                            Yes and I'm just as guilty of it as anyone although I switched from bodybuilding to just being lean and athletic, but I still get caught up in it too much. Didn't even enjoy Thanksgiving with my friends and family this year because of it. I complained when a neighbor baked me a homemade pumpkin pie and brought it over. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                              This is a real problem. What are you guys going to do when you are 50 or 60 years old and the 20 year old rocked up guy takes his shirt off at the beach and your wife looks at him?
                              eh thats fucking retarded and not really on topic. not sure why FB liked it.

im always going to look good on the sauce or not... its a way of life... i am that guy your wife looks at...women actually prefer that look better anyway (off cycle-lean muscular look)... were just being honest about using AAS and the metal aspects of it. i am nowhere near being a "heavy" AAS user like competitive bb'ders. it must be very diff. for them ...

Comment

Working...
                              X