Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren

Is it known to have beneficial effects in terms of joints and ligaments?

While I was running it, I forgot about my elbow issues, but as it's slowly leaving my system I'm starting to feel it again pretty bad.

you were also running it with test. test does that for me because of the water retention. never noticed it with tren but then again i only ran it once.

Comment

its a derivative of 19nortestosterone the same parent compound deca is borne from.

YES

Comment

Im still running the test at the same dose. I didn't notice until I introduced the tren.

So it's not a typical side?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          you were also running it with test. test does that for me because of the water retention. never noticed it with tren but then again i only ran it once.
          test has also been shown to have anti inflamatory effects on tendon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            its a derivative of 19nortestosterone the same parent compound deca is borne from.

YES
            Yeah I knew it was a 19nor and deca is known for it. I just never heard anyone talk about it with tren. You always hear guys talking about deca helping your joints.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Yeah I knew it was a 19nor and deca is known for it. I just never heard anyone talk about it with tren. You always hear guys talking about deca helping your joints.
              yeah your right you don't

durabolin, laurabolin, dynabolon would also do the same

Comment

learn something new everyday. never knew tren had any effect on joints.

Comment

Working...
                X