GH Sweet Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Sweet Spot

I have talked about this with rocket and a few others where you find that dose that is just about perfect.

Recently I dropped down to 3iu from 4iu to try and get rid of the pain I was having in my thumb area. Well after about a week the pain has gone away BUT I have also seen a slight decrease in muscle fullness. My muscles just don't seem to have that extra pump that I had on 4iu. Lets just hope the pain in the thumb doesnt come back.

Anyway, bumping back up to 4iu per day with Sundays off.

Fucking abuser. :slap:

Comment

3.5?

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
        3.5?
        that would just be to much of a pain in the ass with vials running out unevenly. at 4iu every shot is an even 2iu so you never are left with some .5 or 1iu bs.

Comment

5 is sweet but 10 is sweeter

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            that would just be to much of a pain in the ass with vials running out unevenly. at 4iu every shot is an even 2iu so you never are left with some .5 or 1iu bs.
            Do the math and add more bac water so you can finish the vial evenly :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
              Do the math and add more bac water so you can finish the vial evenly :dunno:
              nah, easy to just do 4. fuck you.

Comment

nah, easy to just do 4. fuck you.
                Then quit bitching about your damn sausage hands fatty!:panic::staypuff:

Comment

I have talked about this with rocket and a few others where you find that dose that is just about perfect.

Recently I dropped down to 3iu from 4iu to try and get rid of the pain I was having in my thumb area. Well after about a week the pain has gone away BUT I have also seen a slight decrease in muscle fullness. My muscles just don't seem to have that extra pump that I had on 4iu. Lets just hope the pain in the thumb doesnt come back.

Anyway, bumping back up to 4iu per day with Sundays off.
                  You can also go 3ius one day 4ius the next
                  3-4-3 even vial at the end

Side note try not to change to much stuff as you have another experiment going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    You can also go 3ius one day 4ius the next
                    3-4-3 even vial at the end

Side note try not to change to much stuff as you have another experiment going on.
                    yea i was noticing the change even before switching test brands.

Comment

2-3 IU is just about perfect for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                        2-3 IU is just about perfect for me.
                        what brand?

Comment

Working...
                        X