• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a good price.for pharma gh

norditropin simplex

comes in the pre load pens

Comment

there is no good price for pharm grade gh. expensive as fuck and unless your rich there is no way you will be able to stay on for long periods at a dose of 2-4iu.

Comment

gimme what you know, on a per iu basis, I mean like here I can get kigs for $1.6 per iu so for 100iu I would pay £100 which equates to $160 about.

do from what you know of the going rates for pharma grade say norditropin simplex, what is a good going rate per iu?

Comment

Wholesale in America is about $600-800 a kit. I imagine the price would greatly increase on the black market.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            Wholesale in America is about $600-800 a kit. I imagine the price would greatly increase on the black market.
            ok I'm assuming your saying that for the equivalent of a 100iu kit of pharma grade (they don't usually come in hundreds), you'd expect to pay between $600_800 which equates to $6 to 8 per iu, please confirm if thats.current?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              ok I'm assuming your saying that for the equivalent of a 100iu kit of pharma grade (they don't usually come in hundreds), you'd expect to pay between $600_800 which equates to $6 to 8 per iu, please confirm if thats.current?
              A pharmacy or doctor pays that, I would assume black market prices to be much higher.

Comment

gimme what you know, on a per iu basis, I mean like here I can get kigs for $1.6 per iu so for 100iu I would pay £100 which equates to $160 about.

do from what you know of the going rates for pharma grade say norditropin simplex, what is a good going rate per iu?
                i have no clue. only experience i have with human grade is from like 2005. i was paying like $220 per kit for chinese jintropin and i think the human grade was $200 more for the same amount of iu. it worked exactly the same as the jins so i didnt buy more.

Comment

ok B so your saying 7years ago it was $4.5 per iu

thanks

and turbo your saying $6 to $8 per iu now, and thats scripted

thanks guys

Comment

ok B so your saying 7years ago it was $4.5 per iu

thanks

and turbo your saying $6 to $8 per iu now, and thats scripted

thanks guys
                    important note, i was getting it from a guy that worked with aids patience and they would sell him there gh for cash so they could buy rec drugs. i never bought human grade from the pharmacy. im sure it would have been more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      important note, i was getting it from a guy that worked with aids patience and they would sell him there gh for cash so they could buy rec drugs. i never bought human grade from the pharmacy. im sure it would have been more expensive.
                      I can get it for $4 per iu

Comment

I can get it for $4 per iu
                        when something is too good to be true.. question it. just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          when something is too good to be true.. question it. just saying..
                          good point

Comment

good point
                            i can get chinese generic gh for $100 a kit. they arent worth $2 dollars..

Comment

Ever heard of these???
                              Pharma GH GENOTROPIN - 4ius $27Usd
                              Pharma GH SEDICO - 4ius $19.50Usd

Comment

Working...
                              X