Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good cycle for bacne problem?

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about to start another cycle but would like some ideas about what gear to use.

I did Test E and Deca before and liked the results, but I tend to have severe backne problem.

Anything else I could used instead? Or something to minimize the bacne problem?

thank you all!
    Last edited by woydzeck; 11-25-12, 08:19 PM.

the backne is not the drug it is your hormones reacting to the drug if that makes sence.
    most likly you will have that problem every time. unless you took to much or didnt keep blood levels steady.

what was total of each drug and was it first cycle? when did you inject?

Comment

test is really the culprit. dont really agree with rocket because if you were to just take something like winny or anavar you would not get acne. yes its your body reacting to the test but at the end of the day test is the trigger.

problem is, you really cant run a cycle without test. test always need to be your base.

what i would suggest is you take a shower before bed at night and after bed in the morning. if you dont already have a scrub brush with a long handle to reach your back, get one. get some acne type soap like nutragena or however you spell it. goal is to keep the back dry and clean. sweat and oils are your enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by woydzeck View Post
        Hi guys,

I'm thinking about to start another cycle but would like some ideas about what gear to use.

I did Test E and Deca before and liked the results, but I tend to have severe backne problem.

Anything else I could used instead? Or something to minimize the bacne problem?

thank you all!
        We have been use a topical wash for the last two years that works very very well on acne,,,especially cheast and back acne.

Comment

Lots of sun.

....or accutane

Comment

I use a script product called epiduo. It's a mild topical cream. As soon as I feel or see a pimple(s) popping up I rub a tiny bit if cream in the area for a couple nights and it clears right up. I don't know how effective it is for severe acne.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
              We have been use a topical wash for the last two years that works very very well on acne,,,especially cheast and back acne.
              well how about you list the name of it for fuck sake! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                test is really the culprit. dont really agree with rocket because if you were to just take something like winny or anavar you would not get acne. yes its your body reacting to the test but at the end of the day test is the trigger.

problem is, you really cant run a cycle without test. test always need to be your base.

what i would suggest is you take a shower before bed at night and after bed in the morning. if you dont already have a scrub brush with a long handle to reach your back, get one. get some acne type soap like nutragena or however you spell it. goal is to keep the back dry and clean. sweat and oils are your enemy.
                yes you are correct also as the drugs you listed dont spike hormones. but who is gonna run just winny?
                so I do agree with what you said but I still stick to what I said. It is the hormones making the acne caused by the spike the dugs cause

Comment

Thank you all for the help.

I ran 500mg test E and 400mg Deca /week. Divided in two shots per week for 14 weeks total.

I do shower everyday before bed and also right after the gym. I dont have the back scrub brush yet though.

Once again, thank a lot guys!

Comment

Originally posted by woydzeck View Post
                    I dont have the back scrub brush yet though.
                    essential. i couldn't wash most of my back without it.

Comment

a good cycle for.bachne problem would be anadrol, you will get huge backne problem from that, hoops luck

Comment

girls love bacne.....they can get over it if you have big muscles....NOT. rather have small muscles than bacne.

Comment

Tanning does a world of help for more acne problems.

Comment

Working...
                          X