Eq vs. Masteron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq vs. Masteron

Lean bulk with moderate aromatization and slow gains..which do you prefer with test?

Thanx.

Originally posted by vinnie1938 View Post
    Lean bulk with moderate aromatization and slow gains..which do you prefer with test?

Thanx.
    humm but so different.
    mastron will have slight anti E and make the test work better
    EQ will make your veins pop out and really helps cardio

I would pick mastron for the slight anti E and I do not like the way EQ thickens your blood so fast. if you go with EQ keep a eye on that

Comment

Yeah, what you wrote about mast is pretty much the main reason why I would preffer it over eq(I'm also little gyno sensitive, so another positive from mast). I used eq already, once, had no problem really with bp and blood thickening..but would like to try something else.

As deca and dbol are out of the question, i was considering mast..there is many info about mast how it's really only a hardening drug and has no effect in terms of mass, but I however disagree!?

If I would like to keep pretty much low bf and pack on quality could mast by compared with eq? Eq did give me some nice lean gains...

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie1938 View Post
        Yeah, what you wrote about mast is pretty much the main reason why I would preffer it over eq(I'm also little gyno sensitive, so another positive from mast). I used eq already, once, had no problem really with bp and blood thickening..but would like to try something else.

As deca and dbol are out of the question, i was considering mast..there is many info about mast how it's really only a hardening drug and has no effect in terms of mass, but I however disagree!?

If I would like to keep pretty much low bf and pack on quality could mast by compared with eq? Eq did give me some nice lean gains...
        for me EQ made more gains than mast. saying this I only ran mastron 2 times the first at 300mgs and the second time at 500mgs. no difference IMO.

If your sensitive to gyno beware on mast as it makes the test more potent ( best words I can use)
        I forget the exact cause and to late to find my books but I will look it up tomorrow and post the cause mast has on test that might make you more sensitive to gyno.
        or someone will come along and help

Comment

masteron all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            masteron all day long
            Why bro?

Comment

strength, hardness, synergy with test, no side.effects

Comment

EQ is known to increase hemaglobin and hematocrit (more that other compounds)...this gives you "thick" blood which makes you greater risk for a stroke. few guys on other boards had strokes at 35

Comment

swear to god came off anapolon and eq for that reason and gave blood, thought I was dying

Comment

swear to god came off anapolon and eq for that reason and gave blood, thought I was dying
                    could you notice the "thick blood" or was it just in your head?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      could you notice the "thick blood" or was it just in your head?
                      something wasn't right bro, when I did the.strength.comp I nearly passed out on log.press and my left side.went weak a little while.

other stuff too much dizxiness.

came off and felt better by the day

Comment

when I did the.strength.comp I nearly passed out on log.press and my left side.went weak a little while.
                        thats sort of par for the course though with strength comps though, you are putting 110% effort into the lift, trying harder then normal because all eyes are on you etc..

Comment

thats sort of par for the course though with strength comps though, you are putting 110% effort into the lift, trying harder then normal because all eyes are on you etc..
                          just trust me

Comment

just trust me
                            nah, i can see it in you. hypochondriac to the core. i remember when you said you stopped GH last time because it was giving you all these bs sides.

your stressed out and in a midlife crisis. if you need help again you can call me but i dont do this shit for free bro. $100 Euro per hour and I promise after 5 or so sessions you will have my confidence and outlook on life! :weights:

Comment

nah, i can see it in you. hypochondriac to the core. i remember when you said you stopped GH last time because it was giving you all these bs sides.

your stressed out and in a midlife crisis. if you need help again you can call me but i dont do this shit for free bro. $100 Euro per hour and I promise after 5 or so sessions you will have my confidence and outlook on life! :weights:

lol @ you being psychologist :x

Comment

Working...
                              X