Clen, T3, Test, GH hear me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen, T3, Test, GH hear me out.

Was thinking about upping my calories to put on a bit more size but I am 100% against putting on more bf% to do so. So I was thinking that with this combo and more calories I could achieve the goal I am looking for.

Test would continue to be run at 500mgs per week, GH 4iu per day, T3 at 40mcg per day and clen on for 2 weeks followed by off for 2 weeks at 60-80mcg per day.

Negatives, positives, lay it on me.

I feel that the combo of clen and t3 will only negate any calorie surplus needed to gain weight. How many more calories are you thinking of adding?

Comment

Just add some dnp and some ecstasy in there while you are at it. Should we call you Byzz from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
        How many more calories are you thinking of adding?
        like 100 more per meal so 600-700.

Comment

body don't work like that, bulk, add muscle, then lean back a little.

bump the test to one gram, don't run clen or t3, you'll lose size

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            body don't work like that, bulk, add muscle, then lean back a little.

bump the test to one gram, don't run clen or t3, you'll lose size
            disagree on both accounts.

dont have to be a fat body to gain size and bumping up to 1 gram when i have never been above 500mgs seems a bit dramatic. if anything i would bump to 600-700mgs.

Comment

I like that amount of added calories. I'm negative on the t3 and clen, mostly because I believe that those two compounds will erase what you're trying to do, and it would be the same in my mind as adding a hiit training program and trying to gain lbm.

I like you moving towards a little more test, and those clean calories you're talking about.

Comment

It's really unfortunate that tren gives you such harsh sides.

Comment

I like that amount of added calories. I'm negative on the t3 and clen, mostly because I believe that those two compounds will erase what you're trying to do, and it would be the same in my mind as adding a hiit training program and trying to gain lbm.

I like you moving towards a little more test, and those clean calories you're talking about.
                  some good points.

It's really unfortunate that tren gives you such harsh sides.
                  yea, you would be talking to at least a 5 time Mr O by now. :panic::panic:

seriously though i may give it a try again but at a very low dose.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

some good points.

yea, you would be talking to at least a 5 time Mr O by now. :panic::panic:

seriously though i may give it a try again but at a very low dose.
                    Have you tried 50mg eod?

Comment

Have you tried 50mg eod?
                      check my tren thread i just started.

Comment

Why are you taking the drug route? Adding 600-700 clean calories a day will easly make you gain nice lean muscle mass. Don't put a harsh drug like T3 in your system unless you are going to compete and trying to strip last bit of fat. And you are not fat enough that you need clen.

Keep your drugs the same and just add the calories. Personally if I was trying to gain only drug I'd try would be trying is slin.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Why are you taking the drug route? Adding 600-700 clean calories a day will easly make you gain nice lean muscle mass. Don't put a harsh drug like T3 in your system unless you are going to compete and trying to strip last bit of fat. And you are not fat enough that you need clen.

Keep your drugs the same and just add the calories. Personally if I was trying to gain only drug I'd try would be trying is slin.
                          lol @ telling me to not to go the drug route and ending your speech with "i would use slin". :rofl:

slin destroys body's bro. fuck no.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            lol @ telling me to not to go the drug route and ending your speech with "i would use slin". :rofl:

slin destroys body's bro. fuck no.
                            I said "if" dumbass. :slap:
                            What do you think T3 does? You are fucking with your thyroid.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                              I said "if" dumbass. :slap:
                              What do you think T3 does? You are fucking with your thyroid.
                              Thiroid has been proven not to be so fragile. I have used T3 many many time specialy years ago even at 100mcgs per day. now a days I only go 25 maybe 50 but I run it for months while on GH and my throid checks out perfect still to this date.

saying that I dont think anything over 50 is needed and really only need 25 or so while on GH

Comment

Working...
                              X