Tren users, get in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren users, get in here.

Auri peeked my curiosity in my t3/clen thread.

I used tren E in the past I believe at a dose of 300mg per week. It was far to much for me and fucked me mentally and made my tits hurt.

What are you guys thoughts on trying it again but at a much lower dose like 150mgs per week combined with test at 500mgs per week?

I'd like you to try tren ace

Comment

Currently, I'm running 200mgs per wk. After the first month I had mild light night sweats. No other sides. And the sweating passed after a week or so.

I feel that if you gave yourself a lower dose, you would have very manageable sides.

Comment

So I think I will give tren E one more try. think i will start at a dose of 100mgs per week combined with my current 500mgs of test. if i get tren sides from this then i will know i just cant use tren.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          I'd like you to try tren ace
          i know bro but as you know, i just hate injecting.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i know bro but as you know, i just hate injecting.
            Use that guy's stomach injection technique! Just like GH! Make sure to use a 23g needle too!:rofl:

Comment

I'd go with that 100

Comment

Bla you are gonna turn into a asshole again and get all weird. You dont need tren but who am I to say.

Comment

If you have sides ....don't use prami to counter them. All was well and good for the first couple weeks and then it was pure hell. Excessively tired yet insomnia. I was lucky to get 1-3 hours sleep. Skin felt like it wanted to crawl off my body. And just an overall horrible feeling. That was using .25mgs a very low dose.

I stopped and within a day or so all was well. And I didn't even need it. I was paranoid of tren gyno sides and never got them.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    Bla you are gonna turn into a asshole again and get all weird. You dont need tren but who am I to say.
                    you just dont want me looking any better then i do now. :D

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    If you have sides ....don't use prami to counter them. All was well and good for the first couple weeks and then it was pure hell. Excessively tired yet insomnia. I was lucky to get 1-3 hours sleep. Skin felt like it wanted to crawl off my body. And just an overall horrible feeling. That was using .25mgs a very low dose.

I stopped and within a day or so all was well. And I didn't even need it. I was paranoid of tren gyno sides and never got them.
                    good info. going to stay real low dose and if sides, come off.

Comment

So I think I will give tren E one more try. think i will start at a dose of 100mgs per week combined with my current 500mgs of test. if i get tren sides from this then i will know i just cant use tren.
                      have used 200mg 300mg and 100mg. 300 to much for me and I got night sweats at 200 like ^ he said but mine didn't go away pretty much had them the whole time I was on at 200mg. Shit is strong man 100mg with test i'm betting you will see good results.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                        have used 200mg 300mg and 100mg. 300 to much for me and I got night sweats at 200 like ^ he said but mine didn't go away pretty much had them the whole time I was on at 200mg. Shit is strong man 100mg with test i'm betting you will see good results.
                        cool. rocket said the same thing about 300mgs. maybe i didnt give tren a fair chance and was just using to much.

Comment

Nothing gives me size like tren. It comes at a price though. the cardio and breathing was bad where i almost came off. I starting seeing sides at 300mg PW (and up) of tren E (no really gyno) insomnia and breathing. I got better results from Tren ACE but had crazy prolactin sides. I think we are very similar as far as sensitve and gyno issues. i think 150 would be fine. be carefil if you up it. i would use the nolva or adex (better) with it.

Comment

Been toying with the idea of adding tren to my cycle as well. LOG IT.

Comment

you gotta think guys if tren is 3x more the androgen than test and how we respond to test just adding a bit of tren to test is all that's needed IMO..

Comment

Working...
                              X