GH cycle ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH cycle ending.

Almost out of kits and dont really have the money to buy another round of kits so im going to come off them for 6 months or so, save up some cash and buy another round.

Definitely not coming off hormona altogether though. As a matter of fact, I am hoping the tren I am adding to my test will sort of minimize any loss I notice from the gh. :D

We shall see.

Did you have noticeable gains from the gh?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
      Did you have noticeable gains from the gh?
      you dont really gain from gh, your shape transforms is the best way i can explain it.

Comment

I think that's what I meant. Less bf etc. Regardless it was worthwhile to you? I should have phrased the question like that.

Comment

absolutely.

Comment

The first few weeks you come off take some horny goat weed extract. 2000+mgs/day split in 3 doses. It will inhibit somatostain (growth hormone inhibiting hormone) which will be elevated post gh cyc;e.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
              The first few weeks you come off take some horny goat weed extract. 2000+mgs/day split in 3 doses. It will inhibit somatostain (growth hormone inhibiting hormone) which will be elevated post gh cyc;e.
              I've never heard any one support that product. At least not for it's marketed intended use.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                I've never heard any one support that product. At least not for it's marketed intended use.
                Well most of the time its marketed as a test booster or libido enhancer.
                Horny goat weed releases acetylcholine, and it inhibits acetylcholinesteraese. Acetylcholine helps inhibit somatostatin(growth hormone inhibiting hormone). Somatostatin(GHIH) inhibits hgh. When the body recognizes too much hgh then it releases somatostatin(GHIH) to block it. Less somatastatin(GHIH) means more hgh output, so we want as much acetylcholine as possible, and as little acetylcholinesterase(because acetylcholinesterase inhibits acetylcholine, which we don't want) as possible.
                Huperzine is a pharma compound that does this as well and too a greater degree , but it is a very addictive substance so I would not recommend its use.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                  Well most of the time its marketed as a test booster or libido enhancer.
                  Horny goat weed releases acetylcholine, and it inhibits acetylcholinesteraese. Acetylcholine helps inhibit somatostatin(growth hormone inhibiting hormone). Somatostatin(GHIH) inhibits hgh. When the body recognizes too much hgh then it releases somatostatin(GHIH) to block it. Less somatastatin(GHIH) means more hgh output, so we want as much acetylcholine as possible, and as little acetylcholinesterase(because acetylcholinesterase inhibits acetylcholine, which we don't want) as possible.
                  Huperzine is a pharma compound that does this as well and too a greater degree , but it is a very addictive substance so I would not recommend its use.
                  So wouldn't you want to take that while on hgh then?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    you dont really gain from gh, your shape transforms is the best way i can explain it.
                    you will gain from it next year! give time for the new muscle cells to mature and then plumin with the test.

Comment

What does of tren are you going to run B?

I think I always ran tren at too high of a dose and suffered from the sides. I might have enough guts to run it again at much lower doses. I could never sleep when I ran it. Only a couple hours every night. Sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        What does of tren are you going to run B?

I think I always ran tren at too high of a dose and suffered from the sides. I might have enough guts to run it again at much lower doses. I could never sleep when I ran it. Only a couple hours every night. Sucked!
                        The insomnia is kicking my ass right now! I'm running 228mg a week. My attitude is a little shitty as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                          The insomnia is kicking my ass right now! I'm running 228mg a week. My attitude is a little shitty as well.
                          I only ever ran it for my comp cycles for that reason. I loved the gains but as soon as the tren hit my system I could not sleep. I swore I would never run it again but wondering if I lower the dose if I would have the same problem.

Talk about a bad attitude... I was miserable when I was running tren and halo. It turned me into a different person. Maybe I'll just stick to my test cycles. :D

Comment

The night sweats fucked up dreams and sometimes bad attitude are well worth the gains from tren

Comment

Personally the biggest drawback for me is the cough I asperate like five times and if I even think I taste it I'll pin a different spot

Comment

Working...
                              X