Coming off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming off

I was on for 9 months and came off 3 weeks ago. I already feel smaller. lol Sucks! Running nolva right now and after my PCT planing on staying off for 4 months. Hope those months fly by! :D

fuck that

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      I was on for 9 months and came off 3 weeks ago. I already feel smaller. lol Sucks! Running nolva right now and after my PCT planing on staying off for 4 months. Hope those months fly by! :D
      ouch good luck. I no longer need to worrie about on or off I will always be on at least 200mgs

Comment

me too im coming off in a couple of weeks... had some issues with prostate...prostatis which is fucking awful...may not be related to gear use from my research ...but its time to give the body a break :(

Comment

just keep eating and training grind through it...keep us posted on how much you maintain/lose. What were you using if you don't care to post it?

Comment

I was only running 250mg every 5 days. Loved the low dose cycle. That's the lowest I ever ran in all my years. I'm going to start taking creatine this week and also increase my calories. Also plan on running some S4 for a month maybe longer depending on the results.

Comment

I was only running 250mg every 5 days. Loved the low dose cycle. That's the lowest I ever ran in all my years. I'm going to start taking creatine this week and also increase my calories. Also plan on running some S4 for a month maybe longer depending on the results.
              i did a blast and cruise mostly... i used S4 though it sucked. i really liked Ostarine mk-2866 greatwhitepeptides.com I may try uniquemicals.com version. gain strength and some size on it. gunna run a low dose between cycles with clomid and GH if i can get legit

Comment

I was on for 9 months back in 98. Crashed something fierce for about 2 weeks but i didn't know about PCT. Not long ago i did a test, deca, dbol cycle that lasted for 24 weeks, deca was 14 weeks and dbol was 6, test the whole way. Wasn't a big deal w/the help of Clomid and Nolva. Jumpstarted w/HCG.

Hope your time goes fast and healthy!

Comment

Working...
                X