Bouncer what up with that test you did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer what up with that test you did

So what are your results from switching test? I already know as i did the day you said but I wanna see it posted so i can laugh a lil bit today:panic:

Considering I didnt switch brands until the 21st of Nov it is to early to tell but so far everything is same.

Like I told you though, going to wait a full month to give an update.

You can stay tuned here if you want, I dont forget to update logs..

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...arm-test-e-log

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Considering I didnt switch brands until the 21st of Nov it is to early to tell but so far everything is same.

Like I told you though, going to wait a full month to give an update.

You can stay tuned here if you want, I dont forget to update logs..

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...arm-test-e-log
      oh my bad just over 2 weeks ya not enough time! although 10days you will notice a drop in test. but all things fair a month is best I agree just to be 100%

Comment

how you gonna measure your test log correctly when you adding tren? not being smart ass man just saying your def gonna feel different so..

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
          how you gonna measure your test log correctly when you adding tren? not being smart ass man just saying your def gonna feel different so..
          lol good point I forgot about the tren. I belive the dumb ass injected it today also. lol so much for that test.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            lol good point I forgot about the tren. I belive the dumb ass injected it today also. lol so much for that test.
            yea i just injected tren whats it to you fucken pussies, got a fucken problem? :thumup:

im pretty sure i can still tell if the gena is good or bad. if im on tren and test both gena and i get smaller and sex drive falls off im pretty sure its shit! :D

Comment

yea i just injected tren whats it to you fucken pussies, got a fucken problem? :thumup:

im pretty sure i can still tell if the gena is good or bad. if im on tren and test both gena and i get smaller and sex drive falls off im pretty sure its shit! :D
              thats pretty much impossable with tren even at 100mgs

just face it you talked all that smack and then fucked the test all up.

lol maybe the tren is bunk to and you just turn into Juiced 1

Comment

man fuck the fucken test.

Comment

man fuck the fucken test.
                  I agree it was flawed to begin with but I also know its 100% legit. as I do think you know also. 10 days and you test levels would be noticablr different your 16-18 day you would know.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    I agree it was flawed to begin with but I also know its 100% legit. as I do think you know also. 10 days and you test levels would be noticablr different your 16-18 day you would know.

Comment

gena-pharma is straight guys period. I used their tren 200mg/ml shit is out of this world strong give a fuck what anyone says and don't take no 6-7 weeks to see results. You eat right train hard 3 weeks you start seeing differnce in muscle hardness, strength, shape, and size.

Comment

gena-pharma is straight guys period. I used their tren 200mg/ml shit is out of this world strong give a fuck what anyone says and don't take no 6-7 weeks to see results. You eat right train hard 3 weeks you start seeing differnce in muscle hardness, strength, shape, and size.
                        Yes their tren is legit no doubt. However, everyone is different in response. It took me 6-7 weeks to truly notice it's full effects. With proper diet and training. After that there was no denying that another incredibly powerful compound was in my system.

Comment

until i give my blessing, its all up in the air. :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            Yes their tren is legit no doubt. However, everyone is different in response. It took me 6-7 weeks to truly notice it's full effects. With proper diet and training. After that there was no denying that another incredibly powerful compound was in my system.
                            good to hear, took my first shot of it last night. lets see what this shit tren does! :weights:

Comment

good to hear, took my first shot of it last night. lets see what this shit tren does! :weights:
                              with 100mg it may take longer than 3 weeks but then again as lean as you are it may not. When I did 200mg 3 weeks in I had made some serious gains for 3 weeks especailly in my arms. I think the enathate ester kicks faster than the "bro science says" I always notice changes in my body 2-3 weeks in on test-e tren-e whatever..I don't think it takes a month to see results from this ester..kicked in real good in a month yes but feeling and noticing my body changing 2 weeks fuck bro science

Comment

Working...
                              X