clenbulterol catabolic or anabolic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clenbulterol catabolic or anabolic?

ive been reading up on using clenbuterol as an addition to my pct as it supposedly posesses anabolic properties however after searching the net i found that many beleive clen to be catabolic and potentially damaging in a pct in terms of muscle sparring can anyone with experience please shed some light on this cos i jus got my clen today now im tossing up whether or not to leave it out of my pct??

as a pct, no way. will speed up metabolism and eat both fat and muscle. that's a recipe to shrink quick. i would only think about it ON cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      as a pct, no way. will speed up metabolism and eat both fat and muscle. that's a recipe to shrink quick. i would only think about it ON cycle.
      k lucky i asked lol i would have literally melted all my gains i guess ill use the clen while on cycle then to shed a little more bf% before pct whats the safest dose to use to effectively burn fat while avoiding catabolism?

Comment

B, what u think about IGF for post-cycle and 4 weeks before starting a new cycle? Good or bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
          k lucky i asked lol i would have literally melted all my gains i guess ill use the clen while on cycle then to shed a little more bf% before pct whats the safest dose to use to effectively burn fat while avoiding catabolism?
          i dont know much about clen but people go up to 120mcg i believe. i dont think i would use more then 60-80mcg

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
            B, what u think about IGF for post-cycle and 4 weeks before starting a new cycle? Good or bad idea?
            i guess it could help. dont see any harm in it.

Comment

i dont know much about clen but people go up to 120mcg i believe. i dont think i would use more then 60-80mcg
              im on 120 right now and i think i need to kick my guys ass today cos it tastes like fucking soap or hair gel and has a mild chemical aftertaste something just doesnt seem right bout this shit!! or mabey my last tub was the bunk one cos that was tasteless and different consistency :panic: if my heart doesnt almost explode today ill no its bunk

Comment

did you start right at 120?

Comment

i have been cycling it throughout my aas cycle but this is a new tub i started it 3 days ago at 60mcg then 80mcg no effects then i bumped it up to 120mcgs im already suspicious that its bunk but ive had 120mcgs before of legit clen heart rests at like 100-110 so cant be too good for you

Comment

but this shit nothing i could prob go to bed on 120 lol

Comment

Clen its self is slightly anabolic but trying to cut while in pct is a BAD idea and would still end up putting you catabolic.

Comment

I dot know if its anabolic or catbolic or what. I do know, taking it or not, you want to be in a nice caloric surplus during pct.

Comment

Originally posted by stevelifts View Post
                          I dot know if its anabolic or catbolic or what. I do know, taking it or not, you want to be in a nice caloric surplus during pct.
                          an you also dont want all your hormones in a state that they would be in when coming off steroids. its a bad move no doubt.

Comment

an you also dont want all your hormones in a state that they would be in when coming off steroids. its a bad move no doubt.
                            k np ill jus smash the clen down now while on cycle i got 7 weeks left before ill start pct! hope i can keep all my new mass oh and this clen is top notch my old one must have been cut this one gave me the craziest shakes and couldnt sleep for shit:panic: also left sweat on every machine i used at the gym lol through my towel!!:weights:

Comment

We have used it with PCT and after PCT with some good success (just lower dosages than if your were solely trying to get shredded) It does have an anti catabolic effect IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X