Mexipharm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexipharm?

Does anyone have any info on Mexipharm? Has any one used mexipharm and QV that could compare the results? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have been searching for info on Mexipharm on other boards and haven't had to much luck.

THANKS

I think that Mexipharm is an UG lab based out of Texas, but I am not sure. Either way, I have heard that their gear leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Yes, I believe its an UG lab. I dont trust any UG labs anymore with all the fake lab test and everything else you see today.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's. I think I will just go with QV I know they are good, and I can't seem to find enough info on Mexipharm.

Comment

Not many people use Mexipharm because the only well known supplier of it is a domestic remailer for a very well known Human Grade European source. I think the re-mailer just ads it to his list to try to make some money on the side...

I have heard mixed reviews....some people liked...some didnt. For the price of Mexipharm I think your better off with QV.

Comment

Go with Sydgroup before QV. You wont be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf

I have heard mixed reviews....some people liked...some didnt. For the price of Mexipharm I think your better off with QV.
              i would agree

Comment

Working...
              X