Mr Olympia 2012: Pre Contest, Steroids, Diuretics, Plasma Expanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm View Post
    Ok let me be more specific. In order to maintain that freakish size you have consume mass quantities of calories and drugs. If at any point you stop you will shrivel up to a shell of that former self. No shit no one stays any certain way 'forever' but if you achieve a healthy manageable size you can maintain it without the mass abuse of drugs.
    while i understand and agree... we have a very small window to look a certain way. even with all the drugs and calories Tony Freeman will not look the way he does in that pic when he is 65 years old.

not saying i want to do that amount of drugs. just making the point that everyone keeps on rambling on about a LONG and healthy life. i got news for you, it is not fun for ANYONE who lives to be fucken 90. you show me a 90 year old that says they dont miss there young days and I will show you a lier.

i will always be smart and think about what i am putting in my body but at the same time, the thought process of "hmm how healthy will i be when i am 80" will not be something I consider. nobody has a great time at that age, nobody looks good at that age, its a stupid point that people always bring up.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      I just want to look like this. Is this to much to ask?! I'm never going to look like this using 450mgs test and 100mgs tren. Thats for god damn sure!

Tony is a freak.

Comment

Working...
      X