Frozen gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen gear

I picked up a few bottles from a new source I wanted to try out. Well, it came yesterday and sat in my mailbox all day and when I opened it, a bottle of Sus was frozen. Everything else was fine (tren, eq and primo) but this sus looks like a bottle of crack or something...lol I talked to the guy and he said that I just need to heat it and it should be good to go. That sound right? Is this normal and safe to use? If so, what's the best way to melt it??

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    I picked up a few bottles from a new source I wanted to try out. Well, it came yesterday and sat in my mailbox all day and when I opened it, a bottle of Sus was frozen. Everything else was fine (tren, eq and primo) but this sus looks like a bottle of crack or something...lol I talked to the guy and he said that I just need to heat it and it should be good to go. That sound right? Is this normal and safe to use? If so, what's the best way to melt it??
    Best way to melt?

Heat up a small sauce pan with water. Turn off as boiling happens. Take off burner and lay on safe counter. Put vial in and a pin for breathing purposes. Seems weird; possible crash.

Comment

Seems odd to me that an oil based AAS with alcohol in it would freeze like that. not sure about that sust bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
        Best way to melt?

Heat up a small sauce pan with water. Turn off as boiling happens. Take off burner and lay on safe counter. Put vial in and a pin for breathing purposes. Seems weird; possible crash.
        Yeah it looks like wax....lol. I'll try your suggestion right now.

I'll heat it and let it cool back down and see what happens.

Comment

*edit* resized image for the old people who dont understand such matters. :D

Last edited by Bouncer; 12-11-12, 10:09 PM.

Comment

That crashed. No doubt about it.

Comment

Yeah it looked normal for about 30 seconds after heating it then went right back to looking like that.

Comment

Yeah it looked normal for about 30 seconds after heating it then went right back to looking like that.
                It was like that before it sat out in the cold. tell them to resend because they sent you fucken garbage.

Comment

Weird, that looks like the stuff you sent me ;)

Comment

Toss it or send back.

Comment

Working...
                    X