Need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinions

Im fairly new to AAs I want to know if anybody can tell me what might be best for trying to get rid of that last bit of stubborn body fat so I can have a shredded leaner look all the way around.

Without knowing anything about what you do for diet and cardio (far more important then the AAS you take in terms of fat loss).

fat burner type drugs and AAS would be, Tren, Clen, T3, HGH

Comment

My diet consists of nearly 2800 calories, 280gms protein 300 carbs a daily.
      Mostly turkey and chicken breast and a few shakes to get the extra protein and carbs.
      I do 3hours of cardio a day I lost nearly 30lbs in 2 months I just kinda hit a plateau I haven't been losing or gaining lately.

Comment

Maybe eat a bit less? How about dialing things back to say 2400 kcal? Keep the protein up, take it out of the carbs.

What's your height, weight and age?

Comment

Originally posted by RicanKing View Post
          Mostly turkey and chicken breast and a few shakes to get the extra protein and carbs.
          I do 3hours of cardio a day I lost nearly 30lbs in 2 months I just kinda hit a plateau I haven't been losing or gaining lately.
          Takes time bro... I would consider Clen since it seems that you are fairly new to the whole losing weigh game. Maybe consider AAS a bit later when you drop down ur bf% to a decent amount. Also what intensity are you doing cardio?

Comment

I'm 6'0 226 and almost 24 years old
            I train maybe 1hour and a half at high intensity and the rest moderate.

Comment

hold on here a minute.

you get 300 grams of carbs a day from shakes? are they weight gainer shakes? you get no carbs from any other sources?

3 hours of cardio a day?

something is a bit of here bro.

Comment

What is your current bf? Are you really at say 7-8%, trying to get down below that (your "shredded" comment seems to suggest that), or are you in the mid-teens, trying to get respectable in the bf department?

The answer will be very different depending on where you are, especially if you are natty.

Comment

I'm in the mid teens in bf, I don't get 300 carbs from shakes I get the 300 from my meals through the day, I use the shakes to help get the extra calories and protein I need. My 3hours of cardio is in 2 sessions through the day one coming from Muay Thai training and the other later in the day jogging and exercise bike

Comment

If you are in your mid-teens and want to get to the 10% range, you need to drop 500 calories from your daily today and keep your protein high. So most of your reduction will come from carbs. Shoot for 2400 calories for a while and see how that goes. You'll drop weight. If you start losing too much strength, you may need to back off on the reduction.

No need for drugs, fancy stuff like carb cycling, etc. until get want to get into the single digits.

Comment

Ok so should lower my carb intake too

Comment

Ok so should lower my carb intake too
                        I wouldnt lower only cabs I would lower as a whole (Total cals). you are gonna need thoes carbs when training for 3 hrs a day

Comment

I'm in the mid teens in bf, I don't get 300 carbs from shakes I get the 300 from my meals through the day, I use the shakes to help get the extra calories and protein I need. My 3hours of cardio is in 2 sessions through the day one coming from Muay Thai training and the other later in the day jogging and exercise bike
                          You are not lifting at all?? From the sounds of it, you will lose weigh, but it looks like muscle will be lost too... One hour and a half of high intensity every day is not good as far as i know.

Comment

I do lift 4days a week before my cardio

Comment

As a natty, I got under 10% without any drugs. No clen, no yohimbine, no ephedrine. The only "drug," if you can call it that, was caffeine. It is frankly nit that hard.. getting to 12-13% is a piece of cake and carb cycling will get you to 10% or slightly below. I don't believe it is possible to get substantially below that without drugs unless you are willing to lose a lot of muscle mass IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X