Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolva/Deca Depression?

Guys. Yes I'm probably neurotic.

I've been taking Deca for 3 weeks (250) along side test-e (500 - started about 10 weeks ago).

Past couple of weeks or so I've been taking 20mg Nolva as I've felt a bit sensitive round the nips. Ok, in my mind maybe but what can a bit of nolva hurt??

Well, past week or so I've been depressed bad memories resufacing causing sleepness nights.

Any experiences similar? I've read of depression during PCT but I (no experience) would put this down to test drop, whereas I'm still injecing test

the weather and lack of daylight don't help either

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      the weather and lack of daylight don't help either
      Not wrong. But I have suffered depression before and this is way different. I have a real bad event in my life that just keeps replaying.

Might just be me and I'm looking in the wrong place.

Dude it must be a real shock coming back from Mexico!

Comment

It might be the drastic change/unbalanced hormones.

Comment

its the deca, not the nolv.

i think rocket pointed this out to me like a year ago when i ran it. i was running like 300mgs test 200mgs deca and within like 3 weeks started feeling like shit just like you describe. the test to deca ratio needs to be at least double in favor of test which you are doing. i would suggest either upping the test a bit more or lowering the dose of deca a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post

I've been taking Deca for 3 weeks (250) along side test-e (500 - started about 10 weeks ago).

Past couple of weeks or so I've been taking 20mg Nolva as I've felt a bit sensitive round the nips. Ok, in my mind maybe but what can a bit of nolva hurt??

Well, past week or so I've been depressed bad memories resufacing causing sleepness nights.

Any experiences similar? I've read of depression during PCT but I (no experience) would put this down to test drop, whereas I'm still injecing test
            for me and many others deca shuts you down pretty hard and if you do not have enough test in you, you will get these sides. That is where the 2-1 ratio comes from as this is the way "most" are
            same thing happens to most with tren. I figure its a progestrone thing.

having the 2-1 ratio already I am not sure why you are like this.
            I know here it is getting cold and rainy even darker sooner. alot feel like shit these days untill we get used to it. Just a thought?

Comment

ok after reading again you feel just like in PCT so that tells me the deca is shutting you down hard and or your test is not real or underdosed. try taking deca out if this is your first run with it.
              if you have used deca before try bumping the test up another .5cc

Comment

thing is though, tren is known to be stronger and shut you down harder yet i dont get that depressed feeling on tren. i get aggressive and agitated but not depressed. deca just turns me in a depressed loser within weeks. weird.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  thing is though, tren is known to be stronger and shut you down harder yet i dont get that depressed feeling on tren. i get aggressive and agitated but not depressed. deca just turns me in a depressed loser within weeks. weird.
                  the depression is from being shut down and not enough test. same way you feel in PCT.
                  you run tren long enough with no test or not enough and you will get the same sides.

this is only my guess bro i have no clue what either of you are really feeling or why. just stuff i have experanced or seen over the years

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    the depression is from being shut down and not enough test. same way you feel in PCT.
                    you run tren long enough with no test or not enough and you will get the same sides.

this is only my guess bro i have no clue what either of you are really feeling or why. just stuff i have experanced or seen over the years
                    bro you know i never ran anything without test as a base. come on now. i ran tren for 2-3 months in the past before i had to come off because of gyno sides etc.. i never felt depressed on it once. deca on the other hand had me feeling just sad within the first month.

my point is, on top of what you are saying about test levels (which i agree with). i think there is something specific to deca itself that can cause the side of feeling low in some people.

Comment

bro you know i never ran anything without test as a base. come on now. i ran tren for 2-3 months in the past before i had to come off because of gyno sides etc.. i never felt depressed on it once. deca on the other hand had me feeling just sad within the first month.

my point is, on top of what you are saying about test levels (which i agree with). i think there is something specific to deca itself that can cause the side of feeling low in some people.
                      honestly no idea I cant run deca either nipps blow up same with tren if not worse

Comment

I actually wasnt talking directly to you just "in general"

Comment

Thanks guys for the feedback.

I'll drop the Deca see how I go. I've had depression before but this is different, my brain wont leave old bad memories and just keeps replaying them. Real shit. Glad I didnt gamble with Tren like I mentioned in a previous thread.

Once again cheers guys

Comment

Thanks guys for the feedback.

I'll drop the Deca see how I go. I've had depression before but this is different, my brain wont leave old bad memories and just keeps replaying them. Real shit. Glad I didnt gamble with Tren like I mentioned in a previous thread.

Once again cheers guys
                            yea probably for the best bro. keep us updated.

Comment

Fucked.

Signed off work for 3 weeks. Mental instabilty, complaints of aggression at work.

20mg Citalapram per day.

3 week review 'anger management'

This cant just be the Deca. Easy excuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X