400mg tren vs 200mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400mg tren vs 200mg

Second week of the increased dose, and night sweats are back. The degree of perspiration appears to be carb related to my last meal. More carbs, more sweat. Anyone else see this as well?

No other issues yet.

interested in seeing if you get other sides like nip issues.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
      Second week of the increased dose, and night sweats are back. The degree of perspiration appears to be carb related to my last meal. More carbs, more sweat. Anyone else see this as well?

No other issues yet.
      I get some night sweats and insomnia on larger dosages of TREN. If I keep it low/moderate usually no problems.

Comment

No other issues yet.
        na bro didnt notice that with the carbs but then again i hardly got night sweats or insomnia from tren im on 400 atm the aggression and cough are probly gonna be ur worst sides if ur already short fused and cough is random ive had it like 5 times now not pleasant:panic:

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post

na bro didnt notice that with the carbs but then again i hardly got night sweats or insomnia from tren im on 400 atm the aggression and cough are probly gonna be ur worst sides if ur already short fused and cough is random ive had it like 5 times now not pleasant:panic:
          I've been using tren for a bit, I never get sides except night sweats now. I used to get the cough but no longer, and I'm rarely angry. Really just trying to see the differences in me with the two doses.

Comment

300 is about perfect for me 2cc's with test around 300-400mgs PW. anything over start having issues. also it may take a while for build u of tren for sides. I know it does for me. its hard because I love it so much.

Comment

I'll likely run the 400 per week for at least 3 months before I decide to make any changes.

Comment

I got night sweats regardless of the amount of carbs. I think the "coughs" are usually an indication of nicking a vein when injecting.

Comment

Originally posted by stpete View Post
                  I got night sweats regardless of the amount of carbs. I think the "coughs" are usually an indication of nicking a vein when injecting.
                  I don't think that's the case with the cough. For me, I ran tren all the time from 2001 to 2005, and I coughed almost every single time. I've been running different amounts for while with this last stretch, and I haven't coughed once. I believe I have hit a vein though occasionally, and it's unpleasant, but no coughing. So I dunno.

Comment

I don't think that's the case with the cough. For me, I ran tren all the time from 2001 to 2005, and I coughed almost every single time. I've been running different amounts for while with this last stretch, and I haven't coughed once. I believe I have hit a vein though occasionally, and it's unpleasant, but no coughing. So I dunno.
                    I have always noticed that if I injected TREN slowly,,,like over a minute or more that I NEVER got the cough.

Comment

Working...
                    X