craving junk food on tren???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craving junk food on tren???

is anyone else having this issue where randomly you get the sudden urge to munch down a shit tonne of junk on tren??, i hold myself back from it but it is becoming harder im not sure if it is the tren thats what im trying to find out before running the tren cycle it was easy to maintain a clean diet but im having 2 cheat meals a week to keep sane!

I'm just hungry all the time. Nuts are your best friend. Get a jar of peanuts or almonds and munch on them whenever you get cravings.

Comment

if your hungry eat clean food. you are just convincing yourself its junk you want. body just wants to eat.

Comment

hmm that does sound plausible maby ill try what beast suggested jus smash a few down wen i get hungry for junk

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          I'm just hungry all the time. Nuts are your best friend. Get a jar of peanuts or almonds and munch on them whenever you get cravings.
          you still getting that starving feeling all day? maybe your clean meals are not big enough or something? i am full at least 2-3 hours after i eat my meal and i get hungry just in time for the next.

Comment

well i tried upping the carbs a little in my meals but im starting to lose some definition although it did do the trick i am no longer craving anything i added a casein protein shake in the morning now which keeps me full throughout my shifts at work but its a bad trade off stay full on higher carbs and lose definition or low carb and get cravings

Comment

appetite is up that's all. but since you pointed it out I do eat a lot more junk on tren.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                I do eat a lot more junk on tren.
                :disagree:

Comment

Working...
                X