250 mgs/wk test with no hard ons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 mgs/wk test with no hard ons.

My buddy is on the 11th week of 250 mgs test E, and hasn't got an erection for 2 weeks. How is this possible? He's 27 by the way

you or your buddy? :D

is he on some kind of estrogen estrgen killer like letro? Ask him if he is taking anything else with the test at all.

If not, test is either not test or he has some medical issue.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you or your buddy? :D

is he on some kind of estrogen estrgen killer like letro? Ask him if he is taking anything else with the test at all.

If not, test is either not test or he has some medical issue.
      No, haha. I'm using the same test, from the same source. I'm just 2 weeks in, so can't say for sure if its the real deal. He's not on anything else at all. Ive seen noticeable gains on him, so can't believe it's bunk. Maybe it's time to see a doc

Comment

he could be dead.

have you checked for a pulse?

Comment

does nothing got me below 500mg

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            does nothing got me below 500mg
            there is a big difference between test doing nothing for you and not even being able to get a normal erection for 2 weeks. lol

Comment

When I was running 250 mg every 5 days I had an erection almost all day long. There is a huge difference now that I'm currently off.

Comment

maybe the girls aint that good

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  When I was running 250 mg every 5 days I had an erection almost all day long. There is a huge difference now that I'm currently off.
                  same here, and now with the tren added its umm even more insane. :panic:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Same with me, but I've read elsewhere that erectile dysfunction is a side effect of test. I've never has an issue, so I never read into it. Would that be possible? I also asked him about passed cycles, and he never got above average erections. Could the test be boosting his esteogen thus causing this? I've got some arimidex I was going to give him. Is that wise?

Comment

Originally posted by casby View Post
                      Same with me, but I've read elsewhere that erectile dysfunction is a side effect of test. I've never has an issue, so I never read into it. Would that be possible? I also asked him about passed cycles, and he never got above average erections. Could the test be boosting his esteogen thus causing this? I've got some arimidex I was going to give him. Is that wise?
                      erectile dysfunction a side effect of test? thats pretty much the exact opposite of anything i have ever experienced or read about.

i guess you could be on to something with the estrogen thing. have him try very low dose adex. like .25mgs per day. kill estrgoen to much and that kills sex drive also.

Comment

its not enough test it will only shut ya down 250 of e is the same as what most have natty by ng rating as to say the ester wont work its worse then natty

Comment

Originally posted by armadilo1 View Post
                          250 of e is the same as what most have natty by ng rating as to say the ester wont work its worse then natty
                          false. 250mgs per week is far higher then natural levels.

125mgs per week would be a much closer to dose compared to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            erectile dysfunction a side effect of test? thats pretty much the exact opposite of anything i have ever experienced or read about.

i guess you could be on to something with the estrogen thing. have him try very low dose adex. like .25mgs per day. kill estrgoen to much and that kills sex drive also.
                            Yeah it seemed strange to me as well. Anyways, I already gave him the arimidex, so well see in a few days if it works out. Thanks

Comment

125mg fast acting im saying its to take a shot of test e on day 1 and expect it to be same by day 8

Comment

Working...
                              X