SUS/PRIMO clean bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUS/PRIMO clean bulk cycle

hey guys planning a lean bulking cycle i have 6 weeks left of my current cycle including pct and have gotten my hands on some pharmacy grade sus 250 and primoteston depot i want to run a clean bulk to add some lean mass i may also throw in some masteron and anavar for the last few weeks of the cycle as the mast will serve as a mild ai and var to add some quality muscle and for preservation i will not be starting this cycle till bout march

also i have not had much experience with anavar but would love to try it out ive heard its very mild and does not aromatise ill be frontloading the sus for the first 3 weeks along with the primo which will go to 10 weeks then masteron for the last 4 weeks i also wanted to run the anavar along with the masteron and extend both into the first 2 weeks of my pct as they will help with muscle preservation and estro sides wat you guys think?

weeks 1-3
    sus 250 1mg p/w

weeks 1-10

primo 250 1mg p/w

weeks 9-12

var 60mgs ed

mast 400mgs pw
    thouhts/suggestions

fucken great.cycle, no questions, do it

Comment

only thing i was wondering was are my doses too low to see good results especially in 12 weeks?

Comment

not with that combo, be fine

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
          hey guys planning a lean bulking cycle i have 6 weeks left of my current cycle including pct and have gotten my hands on some pharmacy grade sus 250 and primoteston depot i want to run a clean bulk to add some lean mass i may also throw in some masteron and anavar for the last few weeks of the cycle as the mast will serve as a mild ai and var to add some quality muscle and for preservation i will not be starting this cycle till bout march

also i have not had much experience with anavar but would love to try it out ive heard its very mild and does not aromatise ill be frontloading the sus for the first 3 weeks along with the primo which will go to 10 weeks then masteron for the last 4 weeks i also wanted to run the anavar along with the masteron and extend both into the first 2 weeks of my pct as they will help with muscle preservation and estro sides wat you guys think?

weeks 1-3
          sus 250 1mg p/w

weeks 1-10

primo 250 1mg p/w

weeks 9-12

var 60mgs ed

mast 400mgs pw
          thouhts/suggestions
          hold on, your saying you are only going to run the sust weeks 1-3?

Comment

well to be honest im still waiting to see if i gan get another 3 amps off my guy if he can cos its a script which is hard to get hold of here fingers crossed but what would u recommend with the sus cos i never used it before lol

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
              well to be honest im still waiting to see if i gan get another 3 amps off my guy if he can cos its a script which is hard to get hold of here fingers crossed but what would u recommend with the sus cos i never used it before lol
              bro sust is test. you need to have a test base for your cycle and run it all the way through to week 12 along with your other gear.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                bro sust is test. you need to have a test base for your cycle and run it all the way through to week 12 along with your other gear.
                ya I though I read it wrong. I agree and dis agre with test being the base.
                you dont need test as a base if you dont mind feeling like shit.
                you do need test if you want to be normal man,lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  i think you guys have mis understood i was gonna frontload with the sus cos of the shorter acting esters like the prop so i can get a quicker response to the test then after the sus im running primoteston which is test enanthate for 10 or so weeks so i do have test as a base like always ill never run a cycle without it

Comment

as far as the benefits of frontloading sus? well thats why im asking you guys if that theory works utilising the short esters through the first few weeks then swithching to test e dunno need opinions

Comment

You don't switch esters like that when frontloading. You run the short esters in the beginning, like weeks 1-3 or 4, while running the long esters concurrently.

Prop or suspension is far better in my opinion than a blend for frontloading, but use what you have.

Comment

Wait, youre going to use 250mg per week of primotest?

Comment

u dont think id see any results on that dose? wat would u recommend i up it to 500mgs?

Comment

Your gains will be minimal depending on what else you stack with it, how dialed in your diet is, and obviously your sleep and training.

But I feel that 500mg of test a week is really needed to see any qualitative gains, especially in a typical cycle of 8-12 weeks, for most non competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                              Your gains will be minimal depending on what else you stack with it, how dialed in your diet is, and obviously your sleep and training.

But I feel that 500mg of test a week is really needed to see any qualitative gains, especially in a typical cycle of 8-12 weeks, for most non competitors.
                              ok will keep that in mind n my stack is listed in the first or second post if u wanna critique it id appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                              X