starting this next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting this next week

well my days of bulking up and then cutting are over .. i now just want to stay in shape ..weight i want to keep at around 260 lbs but hard solid 260 ..

so my mix is

50 mgs iso
    50 mgs phenl prop
    50 mgs prop
    50 mgs npp ( fast acting deca )
    50 mgs mast

250 mgs total hormone per ml .. ethyl oleate will be used so it can be done with slin pin ..

1 ml done everyday for first few weeks then switched to every other day thereafter along with

5 ius gh every day
    100 mcgs igf3 4 weeks on 4 off split into 50 mcgs in the am and 50 mcgs in the pm

been off for a while so we will see how it goes .. i hit my goal of getting down to 245 lbs .. wanted to do that before i went back on .. the fun will begin next week

did you mix and maker all that yourself? sounds like its gonna hurt at injection

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      did you mix and maker all that yourself? sounds like its gonna hurt at injection
      using ethyl oleate so it will be pain free

Comment

i dont know what 90% of that shit is but i bet i would look fucken great on it. lol. send me a batch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          using ethyl oleate so it will be pain free
          that EO really make that much difference?
          I jst got some test,tren,mast all 100mgs each in 1cc
          a buddy tried it first and said it hurt bad I have not used it yet but he is no newbi.

why is not everyone using the EO if it is that much better?
          I also remember someone saying some bad shit about it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            that EO really make that much difference?
            I jst got some test,tren,mast all 100mgs each in 1cc
            a buddy tried it first and said it hurt bad I have not used it yet but he is no newbi.

why is not everyone using the EO if it is that much better?
            I also remember someone saying some bad shit about it?
            eo does make things such as prop .. iso .. phenyl usable without dreading painful injects ...

now if your allergic to eo its fucking nasty .. very red very sore areas ... my buddy was allergic so he can not touch anything that has it in it ..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              i dont know what 90% of that shit is but i bet i would look fucken great on it. lol. send me a batch.
              B , its all fast acting ester test .. gets in your system very quickly but leaves it very quickly .. so most don't use them because of the need to hit every day to every other day ..

with the way you keep yourself year round .. you would def look great ..

Comment

I like the its test and mast with no tren and you can.shoot through slin pin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  I like the its test and mast with no tren and you can.shoot through slin pin
                  I had some ;last year with tren in it also and I used 1.25 slin pinz that was best ever

Comment

nice brother good plan...

send me a sample lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      eo does make things such as prop .. iso .. phenyl usable without dreading painful injects ...

now if your allergic to eo its fucking nasty .. very red very sore areas ... my buddy was allergic so he can not touch anything that has it in it ..
                      Yep.

Not everyone reacts good to EO but best stuff out there for conversions at higher yields and painless.

Comment

Working...
                      X