Sustanon, talk to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon, talk to me

Just ordered 30 shots with 30 ml primobolon, with the sustanon is twice weekly enough?

How much prop is in there? 50mg per ml? I don't think it's ideal even at twice a week, but obviously it's better than one. And we're not talking about a huge amount of fast esters anyway. I wish I could give you more, just not a big fan of short and long estered blends.

Why the primo though?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
      How much prop is in there? 50mg per ml? I don't think it's ideal even at twice a week, but obviously it's better than one. And we're not talking about a huge amount of fast esters anyway. I wish I could give you more, just not a big fan of short and long estered blends.

Why the primo though?
      I'll take nolva with the sust to control water, with primo in there also it should help with protien synthesis, nitrogen retention while cleaning out my diet

Comment

What's the strength of the primo?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
          What's the strength of the primo?
          You know what, I'm not 100% sure which is not like me but 90% sure they be 100mg per ml RHOM labs, sust is organon

Comment

I think the primo is a little weak for what you have planned. But you know your body best and how it responds.

Comment

yeah I take your point, never get big gains off primo but out just compliments the test well somehow, especially on clean diet. I'll be on it about four months too

Comment

I like the length for you. I think you'll see huge changes in that time frame.

Comment

i think the only place for sust is at the beginning of a test cycle to kick it off quicker then switch to enath or cyp at the 4 week period.

even at twice a week to many ups and down with sust.

Comment

3 x a week it is then

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      I'll take nolva with the sust to control water, with primo in there also it should help with protien synthesis, nitrogen retention while cleaning out my diet
                      nolva wont help with water. the estrogen is still there just wont attach to receptors but estrogen still all over your body.

as far a 2 or 3 times per week I would pick 3 times for sure but at 2 you might not notice it much.

I also agree it nly good to kick start your cycle after that just to many injections for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        I also agree it nly good to kick start your cycle after that just to many injections for what it is.
                        exactly. its stupid to be doing 3 shots of sust per week to give you the same balanced levels of 1 shot of enath or cyp.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          nolva wont help with water. the estrogen is still there just wont attach to receptors but estrogen still all over your body.

as far a 2 or 3 times per week I would pick 3 times for sure but at 2 you might not notice it much.

Interesting, thanks, got some rimidex also, maybe take a couple tabs a week? along with nolva

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            exactly. its stupid to be doing 3 shots of sust per week to give you the same balanced levels of 1 shot of enath or cyp.
                            I'll see how it goes, I can easily pass it if it doesn't fly for me

Comment

Arrived hehehe!

Comment

Working...
                              X