Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genotropin help

Hello, I got my hands on some Genotropin,
    I have acquired a good amount enough to last me 4 months. But here is my problem. I have the hgh but I do not have the pen or the mixer. what is a safe way to mix the cart without the mixer? I can use insulin needles, I just need to know a proper way of mixing it and getting it into the syringe. Also I know IU are different in measurement than on a insulin syringe, is it correct that .7cc is 1iu?
    Also, Is there a good method to use to approach my doctor in order to get him to give me a script for more genotropin and possibly a pen or mixer??
    Thank you for any help you can give me!

gonna have to talk to rocket about this one. i have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nucci74 View Post
      Hello, I got my hands on some Genotropin,
      I have acquired a good amount enough to last me 4 months. But here is my problem. I have the hgh but I do not have the pen or the mixer. what is a safe way to mix the cart without the mixer? I can use insulin needles, I just need to know a proper way of mixing it and getting it into the syringe. Also I know IU are different in measurement than on a insulin syringe, is it correct that .7cc is 1iu?
      Also, Is there a good method to use to approach my doctor in order to get him to give me a script for more genotropin and possibly a pen or mixer??
      Thank you for any help you can give me!
      holly smokes bro it is so complacted I dont even know where to start.
      first you dont need the pen but you need to know how many IUs are in each cart thing.
      you also need BA water and some insulin pins after you get me all that info and you get stuff ask whats next.

if you are in USA your doc will script you if he is cool but your insurance will not cover it unless it is for a legit reason.
      if you want to know the legit reasons look on the box it will tell ya.

Comment

Thanks Bro,
        Each cart contains 12ius....The carts have the BA water in them...thats why i was asking how I can mix them without the pen or the mixer?
        Yeah im in the USA, Chicago

Comment

Also how long does it take to notice? Do you start feeling it right away? Or will it take months to get results....WHen I bench heavy I have been getting a pain in my shoulder, its only on bench and shoulder press...I thought was rotater cup but MRI came out ok... I heard the gh will help heal the body faster also....Thanks for the help bro

Comment

I do have the insulin syringes also

Comment

Also how long does it take to notice? Do you start feeling it right away? Or will it take months to get results....WHen I bench heavy I have been getting a pain in my shoulder, its only on bench and shoulder press...I thought was rotater cup but MRI came out ok... I heard the gh will help heal the body faster also....Thanks for the help bro
              GH takes months and is slow and steady. if you cant run it for 6 months dont bother. nothing at all like steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                GH takes months and is slow and steady. if you cant run it for 6 months dont bother. nothing at all like steroids.
                Yeah, I am going to go talk to this doctor and tell him i am going to take it, if he can assist me. It might be possible to get the other 2 months out of him lol , im hoping!

I just need to know how to mix it without the pen or mixer?

Hope that a doctor will help and I wont have that problem

Comment

yea sorry i cant help bro. i have a lot of experience with gh but it was always as simple as shooting 1cc of bac water into a gh vial. all that pen and mixer shit sounds like a nightmare.

Comment

Thanks Bro,
                    Each cart contains 12ius....The carts have the BA water in them...thats why i was asking how I can mix them without the pen or the mixer?
                    Yeah im in the USA, Chicago
                    oh damn I will need to know how many MLs of Ba water is in the cart? can you by pass that water and add your own? 12ius would be easy to figure out dosing but we would need to know the amount of water first. can you take picture of the cart thing and post it so i can see what we are working with?

Comment

I want to know what happen after 5 days mix gh with sterile water?

Comment

Originally posted by jazson View Post
                        I want to know what happen after 5 days mix gh with sterile water?
                        Use bac

Comment

I agree with bouncer use BAC if you use sterile water your supposed to shoot the intire vial same day. It won't live long in just sterile water

Comment

rocket, is there an easy way yet to get BAC water? used to be easy as ordering pins online but last time i checked getting bac water is harder than getting an actual drug lol. I have a bunch left over but I would eventually run out if I decided to go back on gh in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              rocket, is there an easy way yet to get BAC water? used to be easy as ordering pins online but last time i checked getting bac water is harder than getting an actual drug lol. I have a bunch left over but I would eventually run out if I decided to go back on gh in the future.
                              I have been using this company with zero issues.

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/...X6khoCMqnw_wcB

Comment

Working...
                              X