testo extreme has anyone tried it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testo extreme has anyone tried it?

dunno if theyre all bs or not but i wanted know if anyones heard of or tried testo extreme by nutra cell labs or any other test booster for that matter ive always used the standard pct protocol in the past but am curious if it will help retain mass during pct i got a bottle for free off a mate and wanted to know if they actually work? cheers

if it is a test boster (pro hormone) then it will just fuck up your PCT. dont use it in your PCT use it when you start next cycle or better yet sell that junk.
    if natty booster then I have no clue

Comment

well accordin to the site its off it says its a natty booster has like tribulus in it n shit but i heard that was useless too screw it ill jus stick with real gear dont want any of those nasty sides u hear about from pro hormones

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
        well accordin to the site its off it says its a natty booster has like tribulus in it n shit but i heard that was useless too screw it ill jus stick with real gear dont want any of those nasty sides u hear about from pro hormones
        exactly. stay away from anything that says "test booster" or you will end up in the gyno thread. that shit is all garbage.

Comment

gonna toss it down the toilet if thats the case dont want gyno screw that!

Comment

Nutra-Cell 12 Week Cycle Started

I've just started a cycle of testo extreme with ACAI extreme that is also from nutra-cell it stops Gyno before it even starts. The only downside is the stack is for getting ripped not bulking up unless you add creatine like aqua mass and ditch the ACAI extreme. Am just using all 3 for my stack. 12 weeks on 1 week off. i will post the results of my first cycle when i've finished. Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by GoHardOrGoHome View Post
              I've just started a cycle of testo extreme with ACAI extreme that is also from nutra-cell it stops Gyno before it even starts. The only downside is the stack is for getting ripped not bulking up unless you add creatine like aqua mass and ditch the ACAI extreme. Am just using all 3 for my stack. 12 weeks on 1 week off. i will post the results of my first cycle when i've finished. Hope this helps
              Good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
              X